BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Jessica P.
Chicago
Insert your finger into the jar, twist it around and in seconds your finger is nail polish free. Removes nail polish quickly and gently. However it can be messy as your whole finger tip is submerged.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
I really like this a lot I have bought it several times it works great the smell is a little strong though wish they would come out with something that smelled a little better but overall great product
Abbey M.
Portsmouth, OH
Good concept. Easy to use. Dries out the cuticles. It can burn the skin pretty bad putting your nails down into the package. I would not repurchase. I purchased at the local drug store. I wouldn't recommend
Jessica H.
Scott, LA
Best nail polish remover hands down. I like to use the jar as it is easy and less change for spills. Fragrance is strong but not bad at all. I also use the remover in the bottle. Love the Cutex brand.
ana o.
My daughter likes trying new styles and ways of painting her nails. We decided to et her this since her brother knocked the lid less bottle of liquid polish remover over and subsiquently ruined my black lacquered coffee table. The pain came right up. Yea for the solid option!
Amika M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product works well once freshly opened. It is an easy and quick way to remove nail polish especially if you are on the go. However, I feel like the older the product is and the more you use it, it doesn't work as well and requires more work to removed your nail polish.
Cin G.
San Jose, CA
Love this cup off Nail polish remover it. When I am trying to redo my nail because it got smudge work great in removing nail polish fairly quickly with no so much off an effort. I have and would purchase more of this products. Yes I will strongly recommend this product.
Lisa C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this product because it is so much easier to take off my nailpolish, especially if I have dark colors or reds. It seem like you have to work so much harder with regular nail polish remover & cotton balls, this makes it a breeze! I would recommend this hands down!
Micah S.
Millington, TN
I LOVE the simplicity of this product. NO MORE toilet paper, q tips, or cotton balls.. Just stick your finger in and twist! The formula used doesn't dry out your skin and removes polish completely!
Lori M.
Tehachapi, CA
Cutex Twister with Spa Formula Nail Polish Remover is quick and easy to use and does a thorough job! I like the design as it is faster than other brands. I have used others before but like this one better. It's wonderful because it's good for natural or artificial nails.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?