BY CUTEX

Laura B.
Thiiis product was a bit of a disappointment for me. Mainly because I had many expectactions for it!! I envisioned never again having to deal with a bottle...hiwever i feel there is less control and more over dryung of nails with this form of nail.polish remover and also it dries out quickly.
carol s.
Hyattsville, MD
This makes removing nail polish a breeze just stick your fingers in it a move around. Less messy but after awhile you have to get a new one if you constantly change colors frequently but worth it.the alternatives can be a bit messy because of having to use cotton swabs and accidental spills.
Kaylee P.
Maryville, TN
This product takes my nail polish off fast and easy. I love how it's mess free and surprisingly smells very good. You can buy it at a reasonable price for a lot of nail remover. I would recommend this product.
Bailey N.
Elmhurst, IL
This is not the most effective way to take nail polish off, but it good if you are lazy. It stains the skin around your nails if you use basically any color other than clear. It is very easy to use, but it takes longer than regular remover and is no good for taking off glitter nail polish.
Ashley A.
Semmes
Love this polish remover. It literally gets off anything! And I love how I don't need a cotton ball every time. You just stick your finger in and twist! It's seriously that simple. Only downfall would be the smell. To me it's more overwhelming than just your regular Bottle of nail polish remover.
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
So easy and the polish comes right off! It's not like the other ones you have to drip 4 times it's so easy it's almost to easy only thing is you can't stick your toes in it. But a Cotten ball or qtip works
Emily M.
Las Vegas, NV
In love with nail polish removers where it is in a jar with foam because then I don't have to ruin any other nails holding a cotton swab or anything else you may think of and if I do with holding a cotton ball I than can have the taste of nail polish remover left over on my fingers as well
Mea A.
Greeley, CO
Love! I hate removing nail polish because it's usually time consuming...until i found this product. I tend to use nail polish with glitter and this nail polish remover wipes it off immediately! Plus you don't need to freak out if you ran out of cotton pads. I have sensitive skin and the formula hasn't affected my cuticles at all.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
Im constantly chipping the polish of my nails so having this is a necessity. I keep one in my car along with my polish of the week for touch-ups. It has cone in so handy! I probly use mine at least twice a week. If you do your own nails this is definitely a handy little jar to keep around!
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
So convienent. I have a new born and with the cutex twister I can dip my nail in twist and boom the polish is off like that. Great for fast take off when you're trying to take color off your nails in a hurry!
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?