BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Laura D.
Newtown Sq, PA
I LOVE how convenient and easy this is to use. It feels less likely to spill every where and gets the job done in two twists of a finger. I highly recommend this as an alternate to pour and scrub polish remover.
LaREJA K.
I loved using this product it was quick and easy. Overall fun too! It worked very well! I have a hard time finding it at drug retail stores but whenever I do I usually buy it. Yes, I would definitely recommend it.
Gabriela P.
THIS IS MAGIC! First time I used it I was immediately OBSESSED. I have recommend this to all of my friends and family and they love it too. It takes away every single nail polish color/brand withing the first three dips and lasts forever because the product always stays inside of the cup. I love this!
Donasia S.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite nail polish is the glitter ones, which are very hard to take off. I saw this at my local drugstore and decided to give it a try, and it works very well. The downside is that you're dipping your finger in acetone, which might turn some people off the product. Overall, a great product
Ashley A.
Semmes
Love this polish remover. It literally gets off anything! And I love how I don't need a cotton ball every time. You just stick your finger in and twist! It's seriously that simple. Only downfall would be the smell. To me it's more overwhelming than just your regular Bottle of nail polish remover.
Bridget T.
Lynden, WA
Really effective at removing stubborn nail polish, like glitter or multiple coats. It also saves you from making a huge mess of paper towels or tissues like with regular nail polish remover. Highly recommended.
carol s.
Hyattsville, MD
This makes removing nail polish a breeze just stick your fingers in it a move around. Less messy but after awhile you have to get a new one if you constantly change colors frequently but worth it.the alternatives can be a bit messy because of having to use cotton swabs and accidental spills.
Bailey N.
Elmhurst, IL
This is not the most effective way to take nail polish off, but it good if you are lazy. It stains the skin around your nails if you use basically any color other than clear. It is very easy to use, but it takes longer than regular remover and is no good for taking off glitter nail polish.
Kaylee P.
Maryville, TN
This product takes my nail polish off fast and easy. I love how it's mess free and surprisingly smells very good. You can buy it at a reasonable price for a lot of nail remover. I would recommend this product.
Laura B.
Thiiis product was a bit of a disappointment for me. Mainly because I had many expectactions for it!! I envisioned never again having to deal with a bottle...hiwever i feel there is less control and more over dryung of nails with this form of nail.polish remover and also it dries out quickly.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?