BY CUTEX

Sarah D.
Ashley, OH
one of the quickest and easiest ways to remove nail polish especially hard to remove polish such as glitter. It is a no mess and no fuss method that is perfect when you're on the go. It is a little more on the pricey side than the regular bottles of polish remover but it is worth it in the convenience alone.
Jenny M.
Corwith, IA
Pour product on a cottonball to saturate it. Works much better than putting on bath tissue. Hold saturated cottonball on nail and wipe right off. Every once in a while you will need to repeat these steps. Very satisfied with this product
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
I like this product alot. I feel that it doesn't makes a mess while using and all you have to do is dip your finger in the container once for you to take off the product instead of going over and over with the cotton ball leaving residue and stickiness all over your hands. And the smell is not so bad as the bottles.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I love this nail polish remover. It gets all the coloring off of my nails. I like the container too I bought this at Ulta Beauty. It reminds me of other ones too that I have got from target. I would buy this product again.
Norma F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I did like this product and I thought it was a smart idea on how to take off nail polish, but not with red nail polish and not when you have a cut of course. I do prefer to use a cotton ball and dip it in the nail polish remover, that way I can avoid getting it on my cut and not having red fingers for a day!
Rachel S.
Buffalo
Love this. The formula is very effective. The sponge effortlessly takes off the polish and the removable wand makes removing toenail polish a breeze. All the problems of my childhood sleepovers have finally been solved.
Kaitlyn J.
West Lafayette, IN
I love using these to get nail polish off. It so quick and so much easier to use than a bottle of nail polish remover and a cotton ball. The only con is when I take polish off my toes, I need to get something different.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
To me this is so much faster to use. I prefer to use this than having to sit for a long period of time and use cotton ball after cotton ball. It's such a time saver and works just as well as regular nail polish remover.
Eden K.
While the nail polish remover itself is only decent (not as strong or potent as I would prefer), the packaging and general concept deserves an A plus. Makes it much more convenient to use than traditional bottles and cotton balls. Plus, if you have a formula that you prefer, you can refill this bottle using it.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
This little jar makes cleaning off old nail polish a breeze! No more cotton left behind on your nails and it works quickly too. It's not the cheapest nail polish remover but it's worth the price. I would buy it again.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?