BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Jennifer W.
Waukesha, WI
I just pick the stuff up at my local Walgreens.
I absolutely love this
I use a lot of sparkly nail polish with a lot of thick glitter and remove it so quick. it also conditions my nails so I don't feel that my nails are so dry.
Erin K.
Anniston, AL
The effort of trying to remove all the nail polish from your nails with this product just is not worth it. It takes too long and never seems to remove all of the polish. Stick to regular pads or liquid remover on cotton balls.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I love this nail polish remover. It gets all the coloring off of my nails. I like the container too I bought this at Ulta Beauty. It reminds me of other ones too that I have got from target. I would buy this product again.
Ally L.
Lebanon, TN
This is a convenient way to remove your polish. The sponge inside that removes the polish is very soft and non irritating. The spa name is appropriate as the smell and feel of this remover is more pleasant than other brands.
Krystal P.
Pocopson, PA
I found after a few shots at it, that this packaging style will only work with some, not all colors and textures. The formula works fine, but the sponge collects reds and blues along with glitter to stain your cuticles on the next shot. Save the time and money. Just get the bottle of remover and cotton pads.
Sarah D.
Ashley, OH
one of the quickest and easiest ways to remove nail polish especially hard to remove polish such as glitter. It is a no mess and no fuss method that is perfect when you're on the go. It is a little more on the pricey side than the regular bottles of polish remover but it is worth it in the convenience alone.
Marissa B.
Mahwah, NJ
It cleans my nails in record time I never have to go in more then once and it get all the polish off my nail. I love it.. and it doesn't really have they strong smell as if you were pouring it out on a cotton pad or swab..
Carla M.
I love that I can easily remove most of my nail polish. If I'm using something dark or sticky, then I have to follow it up with regular remover and a quick tip. But if I'm wearing a cheap, light color, then it works great.
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
I like this product alot. I feel that it doesn't makes a mess while using and all you have to do is dip your finger in the container once for you to take off the product instead of going over and over with the cotton ball leaving residue and stickiness all over your hands. And the smell is not so bad as the bottles.
Jenny M.
Corwith, IA
Pour product on a cottonball to saturate it. Works much better than putting on bath tissue. Hold saturated cottonball on nail and wipe right off. Every once in a while you will need to repeat these steps. Very satisfied with this product
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?