BY CUTEX

Morgan S.
Boise, ID
Best nail investment ever! It is so much easier just soaking my nails in this nail polish remover sponge than having to scrub at my nails with a qtip or cotton ball. It even works for gel nails (takes a little longer of course) which is a huge bonus!
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
This formula is good and I love just twisting my nails in it to remove polish. Theres no mess and no makeup remover pads to have to deal with. The price is a little high and doesn't compete well with cheaper brands with the same design, overall its good.
Jamie A.
Metuchen, NJ
I love this product. It is so much easier than having to get cotton balls and worrying about it spilling everywhere. This has been proven to be most effective over other brands I have tired, and is the best for my money. I continue to keep buying this product because it works so well.
Kalina H.
Livermore, CA
Works great just by sticking your finger inside amd swirling around. I do not advise using if you have cuts on your fingers, i would use a qtip for that finger. Other than that it is a great product, takes all polish off and doesn't leave stains.
Kaylee H.
I have always hated the process of dunking a cotton ball in some nail polish removed to correct mistakes when painting my nails especially when I mess up another nail with the wet cotton ball. But with this product it's so easy to remove polish on only the nail you need to and it actually even has a somewhat pleasant smell. Would recommend.
Patricia V.
I really liked the idea of this one, I figured it would be less mess to clean up, and it was. I liked how easy it was to use but after a few uses, I found I would end up getting the old nail polish on the other side of my finger when I twisted.
Kenzie H.
aumsville oregon
I love this product! It's so easy to get your fingernail Polish off with. I have not tried to use it on my toes but I absolutely love it for the fingers. It doesn't give that greasy feeling that some give, it also doesn't dry out your fingertips.
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
This stuff is amazing! My boyfriend hates the smell of nail polish remover and this product really eliminates the permitting smell of acetone. This takes my polish off easily and leaves my nails feeling good. It doesn't dry my nails out at all.
Ana S.
Wauconda, IL
This little guy works well for quickly taking nail polish off. The pros are that you don't get your hands full of acetone so they don't become dry. The cons are it tend to dry up quickly but you can always pour more acetone in the container.
Nicola B.
Contoocook, NH
This makes life so much easier. Nail polish comes off quickly and with minimal effort, even dark colors! The formula is not super drying either and doesn't feel yucky to use. Easy and quick to use. Wish there was a separate tool for toes!
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?