BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Angela H.
Baldwin, MI
I like using the twist sponge kind because I think it's less mess and more efficient at taking off the polish .I also like the convenient travel factor of always having everything you need with you to get off that pesky nail polish after it's started chipping away, and is also very gentle on your skin.
Samantha M.
Stone Mountain, GA
OK! so honestly truly I love the nail polish removers like this no scrubbing all you have to really do is keep your fingers in the jar for a couple of minutes and then twist and the nail polish comes right off its that simple I pick them up all the time
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
I love polish removers in this form, it works well for my nails and it also works well for a child. Mess free, no cotton balls necessary, you have to do some twisting to remove from the whole nail. And sometimes if it is dark polish it can stain cuticles
Morgan S.
Boise, ID
Best nail investment ever! It is so much easier just soaking my nails in this nail polish remover sponge than having to scrub at my nails with a qtip or cotton ball. It even works for gel nails (takes a little longer of course) which is a huge bonus!
Heidi A.
Tucumcari, NM
I really love using this because you can just dip your fingers in it to remove the polish. It helps with not using much waste from qtips or cotton balls to remove the polish. I have always used this remover and probably won't ever change it either!
Christiana A.
Lake grove, NY
This makes taking off nail polish so amazingly fast & convinient! You just put your fingers inside the tub, & the sponge inside takes it off in a breeze. If you have little cuts on your cuticles I suggest you wait till they're healed, cause it will burn you
Kalina H.
Livermore, CA
Works great just by sticking your finger inside amd swirling around. I do not advise using if you have cuts on your fingers, i would use a qtip for that finger. Other than that it is a great product, takes all polish off and doesn't leave stains.
Kaylee H.
I have always hated the process of dunking a cotton ball in some nail polish removed to correct mistakes when painting my nails especially when I mess up another nail with the wet cotton ball. But with this product it's so easy to remove polish on only the nail you need to and it actually even has a somewhat pleasant smell. Would recommend.
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
This formula is good and I love just twisting my nails in it to remove polish. Theres no mess and no makeup remover pads to have to deal with. The price is a little high and doesn't compete well with cheaper brands with the same design, overall its good.
Jamie A.
Metuchen, NJ
I love this product. It is so much easier than having to get cotton balls and worrying about it spilling everywhere. This has been proven to be most effective over other brands I have tired, and is the best for my money. I continue to keep buying this product because it works so well.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?