BY CUTEX

Cherelle P.
Wahiawa
Its not that good its not that good its not that good its not that good its not that good its not that good its not that good its not that good its not that good its not that good its not that good its not that good its not thta good its not that good its not that good
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I've used this before & only gave it a four star because it works ok, but not great. At least for me. It didn't seem to remove much of the nail polish for me & I actually had to press each finger against the sponge to get it to work properly. It's ok. Maybe I got a dud.
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
I wanted this product to work so badly! It just didn't do it for me. I frequently have little nicks and cuts along my fingers that are easily avoided getting nail polish off the traditional (cotton ball) way but can't be avoided with thus product. I'm sure it works great for some but it wasn't for me.
Bianca H.
Pacoima, CA
I love this nail polish remover because it is really fast and easy to use. One of the best things about this is that it comes with a little wand for your toe nails. I have been using this product for a long time and wouldn't change it for any other nail polish remover.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
I usually buy my Cutex Twister W/spa Formula Nail Polish Remover from our local Wal-Mart, i like it because it doesn't get all over with the convenient pads. Ive purchased these several times. They seem to do a much better job than the regular pour bottles of remover.
Rachel H.
Seymour, CT
This is useless. I was able to use it for half my hand and then it got so gunned up with polish that it was just smearing it all over my finger. I considered washing out the sponge and replacing the remover, but it doesn't seem any easier of my usual cotton ball method. I thought this would make things a little easier, but I'd rather just do it the same way I always have.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Cutex nail remover is a cheap and basic nail remover. But let's be honest, do you really need a fancy and overpriced remover from the beauty counter at the department stores. $3 at Target can basically get the job done. And what's good about this product is you can dip your nails directly in it.
Tabitha H.
Laurium, MI
Takes nail polish off pretty easily. Smell isn't too bad. This compared to alternatives would be that this one takes off nail polish smoother than others. Easy to use. Pros: easy to use, quick nail polish removal. Cons: if cut on finger, may sting. I recommend it.
Heidi S.
Love love love this product. Removing nail polish is usually such a hassle but not anymore. The twister although more expensive than regular polish remover takes all the effort out of the equation and leaves your nails clean in seconds. Will definitely repurchase!
Brittany C.
Dahlonega, GA
This is an amazing product! It's a lot easier and faster to use than traditional nail polish in the bottle with cotton balls. You simply place your finger inside and twist and the nail polish is gone! It works really well on all types of polish, including glitter!
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?