BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Stephanie P.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is awesome !! I have sensitive skin around my nails because I work in the food industry and wash my hands a million times and this doesn't burn and the smell is great!! I can't have nailpolish on at work so I paint them and take it off before I go back and this makes my nails in great condition! Not brittle or dried
Brittany T.
East Freetown, MA
The convenience alone is worth buying this product. I love that I don’t have to use cotton balls to remove my nail polish. I can just twist and it’s done. Now if only they can make the nail polish remover smell better. 😉
Janeece F.
I really like this product because all you have to do is stick your finger in the sponge and it does all the work for you . No cotton balls needed . Easy to use and super fun to have . Would definitely buy it again.
Paola M.
Duluth, GA
This is actually the easiest and fastest way to remove my nail polish, and the best part of it, is doesn’t damage your nails! It’s not pricey and you can find it on any CVS store near you. Highly recommended!
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
This stuff is perfect and so much better than the old fashioned way of using a cotton ball to remove nail polish off of your nails. It's also helpful in soaking your nails of you have a gel manicure.
Christie F.
Gainesville , FL
Cutex Twister with Spa Formula Nail Polish Remover. Remove polish easy peasy with this great product
Makes it quick and painless to prep nails for next Beautiful color!
Ashlee C.
Dayton, TN
This is my absolute favorite nail polish remover! The foam inside is so soft and the remover itself is great. It takes the polish off so easily and comfortablely. Highly recommend.
Desiree G.
If your like me then your sick of going through cotton balls and paper towels to take off your polish. This cutex twister nail polish remover is the perfect solution.

You simply open the product, pull back the seal and inside you find a sponge that was placed generously in depth and matched the circumference of the travel sized container. The sponge has a slit in the center and all you have to do is dip your polished fingernail in the middle of the sponge which is saturated in the Cutex nail polish remover and Give it a couple of twists on the sponge and pull your fingernail out to reveal a polish free nail and no mess. What I do with mine over time as I use up the polish remover is by a bottled version from Cutex and just keep refilling it. This product jus fast and efficient.
brittany s.
New Baltimore, MI
Love this product it takes the mess out of polish removal you just shove your finger in twist it and boom no more polish or dirty paper towels wasted to take it off
Cher F.
This sponge twister is brilliant. Much better than the conventional cotton ball and acetone method. Lasts a long time with the occasional need to refill with acetone.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?