BY CUTEX

Miriam C.
Mason, OH
I like the formula but I really didn't like this dispensing system. It doesn't really help to take it off. I ws hoping for the dipping sponge inside to rube my nail. The plastic twister thing is a bit difficult to use and I miss the old product that had a stick with a ball to rub the nail.
Kimberly M.
Glencoe, MN
I love this nail polish remover! It gets the polish off quick. All you do is stick your nail in the foam area and wait a couple seconds and then when you take it out, nail polish is off. It has a strong odor just like all removers, but I think this works great. I recommend this to anyone.
Kangshueh T.
Sacramento, CA
Omg, I love this nail polish remover!!
Removing nail polish has never been easier, especially with glitter nail polishes.
I love this nail polish remover because it has two sections, sponge and scrubber, in which you can put your fingers in.
You can either dab your finger in a few times or swoosh your finger around the sponge inside to take out the polish.
Call me crazy but I have 3 backups of these :)
Katrina S.
Fully obsessed with the ability this product provides for me to remove my nail polish without the mess and inevitable pile of cotton balls and spilled nail polish remover. It's so easy to absent mindlessly swish each finger around a few times and pull it out polish free. Hard to beat that.
Hannah P.
Harwick, PA
Always have used this and will always use only this. This is the only nail polish remover that will truly get off ALL of my nail polish no matter how long it's been on or what kind of nail polish i have on. Its also the only nail polish ive used that can get even the toughest and most stubborn color and glitter polish off of my nails while not completely stripping or softening my nails. Love this!!!
Stella Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I find that this product is very convenient to quickly remove stubborn nail polish. It's safe to have sitting on my bathroom countertop not worrying about it falling over and maybe spelling. However my one complaint is that it definitely dries out the skin around my nails which can be painful and reduces the pretty vibe of my nail polish by a lot.

I would recommend this product with caution.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Soooooooo obsessed with this!!!!! i have long acrylic nail and at time i get glitter and nail polish that is hard to remove. i found it to be amazing put your finger in there and it removes it. also the bush inside helps scrub the polish or glitter off its amazing only nail polish remover i use
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
Easy to use, without having to mess up all my nails if it's only one or two that needs to be redone or touched up. It doesn't have a overpowering scent and it eats away at the polish without ruining my nails or my fingers. It's my go to brand and I couldn't see a day I don't use it.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio
I personally love this product. It removes the polish and leaves your fingers feeling smoother than anything you've ever felt. Although it does have a very strong scent of acetone, I still like it. The sponge that comes inside it soft and not too hard in the fingers. I recommend
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC
I love this nail polish remover because you don't need cotton balls or towels to use it. It doesn't over dry my fingers and cuticles. The only downside I think is that it gets dirty with old nail polish after a little while. Other than that, awesome to use when you're in a rush!
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?