BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Mary L.
Boone, NC
If you paint your nails often and love to change up your style, then I highly recommend using this remover. The removal solution isn't too harsh but it gets the job done without having to scrub at your nails. The included sponge only aids in removal and makes you feel like you have a salon at home.
Rand Y.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is a pretty good product for your fingers ... but then you realize quickly that you can't dip your toes into a jar and the initial high of getting this super cool contraption that requires no cotton balls fizzles into the frustration of having to go out and buy another bottle of the old stuff for your toes.
Katie M.
Garden City , NY
I love this because all I have to do is stick my hands in it! No more messy cotton balls! I've used this a few times and had good results. It is a little more expensive but so much easier. Sold in most stores, and I would recommend this to others who are looking for an easy way to take polish off easily!
Katrina S.
Fully obsessed with the ability this product provides for me to remove my nail polish without the mess and inevitable pile of cotton balls and spilled nail polish remover. It's so easy to absent mindlessly swish each finger around a few times and pull it out polish free. Hard to beat that.
Kimberly M.
Glencoe, MN
I love this nail polish remover! It gets the polish off quick. All you do is stick your nail in the foam area and wait a couple seconds and then when you take it out, nail polish is off. It has a strong odor just like all removers, but I think this works great. I recommend this to anyone.
Hannah P.
Harwick, PA
Always have used this and will always use only this. This is the only nail polish remover that will truly get off ALL of my nail polish no matter how long it's been on or what kind of nail polish i have on. Its also the only nail polish ive used that can get even the toughest and most stubborn color and glitter polish off of my nails while not completely stripping or softening my nails. Love this!!!
Kangshueh T.
Sacramento, CA
Omg, I love this nail polish remover!!
Removing nail polish has never been easier, especially with glitter nail polishes.
I love this nail polish remover because it has two sections, sponge and scrubber, in which you can put your fingers in.
You can either dab your finger in a few times or swoosh your finger around the sponge inside to take out the polish.
Call me crazy but I have 3 backups of these :)
Danielle B.
Buffalo, NY
Love this! Super easy and practical! I love doing my nails but hated the process of removing the old nail polish until I tried this! Makes taking off nail polish so much easier, less messy, and a lottttt quicker! Just dip you nail in and the sponge inside takes the polish right off without the hassle of having multiple cotton balls and spilling the bottle of remover! I'll never go back to the old way!
Miriam C.
Mason, OH
I like the formula but I really didn't like this dispensing system. It doesn't really help to take it off. I ws hoping for the dipping sponge inside to rube my nail. The plastic twister thing is a bit difficult to use and I miss the old product that had a stick with a ball to rub the nail.
Devin C.
Philadelphia, PA
easy and quick way to remove nail polish without making a mess. Only problem is that you get nail polish remover on your skin so be sure to wash hands thoroughly.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?