BY CUTEX

Stephy J.
Delray Beach, FL
Actually just finished painting my nails using this to remove last weeks color. One quick dip and on to the next finger! And it doesn't dry out my cuticles. Love!
Grace H.
West Deptford, NJ
I have used this before and thought that it would be a great alternative to using paper towels which I felt were not only costly but very wasteful as well. The jar seemed convenient and was easy enough to use, however with repeated usage, my fingers would end up getting stained by the previous nail polish residue that would still be inside the jar and on the sponge. So I am back to using paper towels again.
Mia P.
Dover, DE
I used to use this product, but now prefer using the Cutex Essential Care from the pump. I found both at the drugstore. This one was easy to use, and very effective, but I didn't like the color build-up on the sponge. I don't think I would buy this again, but it is based on that reason primarily so I might recommend to a friend. I will say that the sponge felt so soft and silky while using. I did like that.
Natasha D.
Fredericksburg, VA
This product works, but it's only so so. It just is not as effective as using a cotton swap and the bottled remover. I would use it if it were on sale, but I wouldn't go out of my way to have it.
Katey H.
I don't prefer this method of polish remover. It was messier and took forever to get the polish off each nail, I had to push my nail to the side of the bottle to get anything off with the sponge.
Ashley W.
Hampton, VA
First off, let me start with how much I absolutely LOVE the fact that I don't need to use cotton balls or swabs in order to get my nail polish off with this product. This is a very easy to use product that is very effective when trying to get rid of unwanted nail polish. Even though it can leave an unpleasant smell, the fact that is works brilliantly makes up for that. I strongly recommend this product.
Allie C.
Sharon Hill, PA
Ready to change your polish, but don't want to fumble with a bottle and cotton balls? This is the product for you! You can do one finger at a time or multiples, and the jar is shaped in a way that makes it really steady, so spills are rare. Need to get off glitter polish? Just soak your nails in here for a few minutes, give it a twist, and presto! Love this stuff, would absolutely buy again! My one complaint is that the sponge gets fairly dirty fairly quickly, but you can easily clean it out, so it's not a deal-breaker!
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
At first, I thought this would make cleaning my nails easier and less messy. However, this product is NOT good for people who get hangnails easily. You have to submerge your whole finger in this thing and vigorously rub it around on the soaked pad. It burns if you have any sort of cut or hangnail. I prefer using q-tips and cotton balls to control where the product goes.
Lisa T.
Madison, NC
I am always looking out to try new things and I happened to see this in the store one day. I bought it to try and I do like it. It works well and I don't have to use a cotton ball like I did before. It isn't messy and gets the job done. I do have to hold the container while using it so it won't move around a lot. That is the only con that I could find with this product.
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
I am a huge nail polish fan and I have so many nail polishes that I'm constantly changing the colors. Cutex is a great, reliable brand, but I love this product all the more because it's a twister. So no dealing with the mess of cotton balls (which my dog likes to try to eat) or broken up, messy toilet paper. Super convenient and takes the polish off with ease.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?