BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

ashley s.
Belvidere, IL
This is a very easy-to-use polish remover that contains a sponge and has the remover in the jar. You stick your finger in and twist it around and it removes the polish. There are a few issues with this. If you use glitter polishes, over time the sponge begins to fall apart and shred. The other issue is that because you are dunking your fingers in the same container of remover for numerous manicures, the remover and sponge becomes saturated with nail polish pigment. This can be fixed by pulling out the sponge and squeezing it out over a sink. Then refill the container with more remover from another bottle.
Gabrielle K.
Phoenix , Az
This product is great because it saves the hassle when it comes to removing unwanted nail polish. You don't have to worry about using cotton balls or anything like that. Plus, if you only need remove nail polish on one nail and not the rest, it's great. That way you don't risk getting nail polish remover on other nails. Only downside is you really have to press you nails against the cushions and sometimes I don't fully remove the nail polish.
Sarah S.
Vienna, VA
I love Cutex Twister for finger nails. So easy to use and the nail polish comes off effortlessly. When too much polish accumulates on the sponge, simply shake the bottle (after placing on the lid) and it's good as new. You know it's old when the sponge either begins to break down or you've removed so much polish that when you remove a finger after trying to use again, your finger comes out colorful--then you know it's time for a change. During spring/summer months I'll change it every couple of months since I typically wear polish much more often during warm weather. Can't do toes though.
Heather R.
Blythewood, SC
I am partial to this design for my nail polish remover. I find the sponge inside does a great job removing all traces of nail polish and I can easily refill it with more polish remover when it gets low.
Zoe S.
Clarksville, MD
I love the container of remover. So much better than using a cotton ball. I prefer the kind like this without the plastic just the foam but it does it's job and is much faster than the generic remover.
Stephy J.
Delray Beach, FL
Actually just finished painting my nails using this to remove last weeks color. One quick dip and on to the next finger! And it doesn't dry out my cuticles. Love!
Katey H.
I don't prefer this method of polish remover. It was messier and took forever to get the polish off each nail, I had to push my nail to the side of the bottle to get anything off with the sponge.
Natasha D.
Fredericksburg, VA
This product works, but it's only so so. It just is not as effective as using a cotton swap and the bottled remover. I would use it if it were on sale, but I wouldn't go out of my way to have it.
Grace H.
West Deptford, NJ
I have used this before and thought that it would be a great alternative to using paper towels which I felt were not only costly but very wasteful as well. The jar seemed convenient and was easy enough to use, however with repeated usage, my fingers would end up getting stained by the previous nail polish residue that would still be inside the jar and on the sponge. So I am back to using paper towels again.
Mia P.
Dover, DE
I used to use this product, but now prefer using the Cutex Essential Care from the pump. I found both at the drugstore. This one was easy to use, and very effective, but I didn't like the color build-up on the sponge. I don't think I would buy this again, but it is based on that reason primarily so I might recommend to a friend. I will say that the sponge felt so soft and silky while using. I did like that.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?