BY CUTEX

Priscilla G.
Harlingen , TX
I love how simple this is. It is more than buying a bottle of nail polish remover but works twice as great. It does run out faster than a bottle would. I've boughten this at Walmart
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
Very easy to use and remove nail polish . I like how you just need to stick your hand in and just start moving it and it will take your nail polish off right away. Would recommend for people to buy this and will definitely buy this again for myself.
Fanta D.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product to use to easily remove nail polish off fingers! Also very quick and see the results instantly! I used this product for the first time and will be buying again soon!
Kimberly B.
Fairhaven, MA
Love this Nail Polish remover. Have tried others and always have come back to use Cutex. Cant beat this one. CVS is where I buy my prodcts. Good Prices.. Love this product.
This nail polish remover I used to use it a long time a go it has been years that i havent use it again. SMELL is strong like all the other polish remover and also does work.
Janelle W.
Washington, DC
I love these removers in a jar. Its less mess and clean up and I never have enough cottonballs. So this is definitely a time saver! Does a good job of removing the polish too.
Kelsi H.
Lexington, KY
Easy to use and a lot less messy than standard nail polish remover. The surface on the inside does get clogged with nail polish though and can be a hassle to get clean
Anna B.
My absolute favorite nail polish remover. Makes it way easier than scrubbing with a soaked cotton ball. Dip, sit, sing the happy birthday song lol twist and wah lahhh!
mary t.
Delran, NJ
This item is good when you first use it but after a few uses the finger nail polish doesn't come off as nice as it did in the beginning. I would recommend sticking to cotton balls and regular finger nail polish remover.
Joanna M.
Fresno, CA
I saw this and thought It would be really very easy to use because all I would have to do is stick my finger in it and swirl it around and done! WRONG, I stuck my finger in and it was very watery and felt like I was more soaking my finger than removing anything. After removing my finger I still had nail polish in the corners and had to go back over the corners with a -tip to finish removing it. Using a remover pad or regular nail polish remover would have been easier and take less time.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?