BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Annabella M.
I really like this product, it removes the nail polish pretty nice and it help for nail and the skin around
tara h.
london, ON
love these ones as it makes taking off nail polish easy and quick ..no mess and it keeps my nails strong
Chantel W.
Barrie, ON
It really doesn't get any better than this! Convince at its finest I'll most definitely be buying again!
Muito bom recommendo sempre que me perguntam e quando não perguntam também rsrsrs
dá um efeito spar mesmo
Jennifer R.
Love how quickly it removes my nail polish. Gets the job done fast without having to use additional pads.
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
What more could I tell you that others haven't? By far the best nail Polish remover I have yet to try.
THE BEST OPTION FOR CARE OF MY HANDS WHEN REMOVING POLISH because exfoliates time and leaving them soft
Elizabeth M.
Buckhaven , Fife
This is easy and quick smells ok and leaves my nails clean after I use it I would recommend this
Katherine G.
Easy to remove nail Polish remover, doesn't leave any behind and doesn't take ages to come off.
Nicholle P.
Oneonta, NY
Prefer this over the bottle of remover. Especially when it comes to scent. Less mess as well.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?