BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Kataraina H.
Simple and easy to use. Dip your finger in twist it and there you go. Needs and clean every now and again depending on the polishes you use. Mess free, good value for the price and you can fill it up when you need it. Would recommend for teenagers and bedspreads.
Lydia Q.
For those of you who like things clean and simply this is good for you. I really like dark nail polishes and sometimes taking them off can be a hassle because they get all over your fingers. With this product its a lot easier and not messy.
Jackie N.
Christmas, FL
My mom and my aunts used to buy these all the time. I would always use them when I was younger. I tried the dollar store brand but have came back to these for good!
Victoria L.
Moncton, NB
Works well. Awesome no lessor fibers since you can put your finger directly in it. Mess comes off and nothing to throw out. Only negative is not great for refs as transfers a bit when you use again.
Jenifer P.
Maravilhoso o tratamento de spar que ele nos proporciona, remove muito bem e sem dificuldads, sem deixar aquele aspecto oleoso das mãos e unhas e nao prejudica as unhas maravilhoso
Lisa H.
Gatineau
Oh, how this simplifies doing my nails! I always hated removing my chipped nail polish, but this remover sponge makes it easy and quick to remove it all in one shot!
Guille C.
Este producto es muy bueno para las uñas, te quita la pintura rápido y en muy poco tiempo, no te lastima y es económico, también tiene rico olor y lo uso bastante
Candela R.
Este producto me lo presto mi amiga y me fue a la perfección, me gustaría probar otros productos de esta marca para comprarlos, envien muestras estaría fantastico!
Aaliyah F.
These are very useful - but Cute should sell replacement tips - otherwise - these are too costly to keep buying and just throwing out because you have no more clean tips. .
Melissa B.
I love this! Once you get used to how to use this it's great! Makes the nail polish removing process cleaner, no spills or any cotton balls all over the place!
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?