BY CUTEX

Julianna H.
Boston, MA
Worked really well to get rid of my nail polish! Was not overly drying and easy to use.
Dev M.
I like this product because you dont have to worry about using a lout of cotton balls.
Jessica U.
Floral Park, NY
This is such a great idea. No need to by cotton balls because you just use one product.
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good I recommend it always very good product 💅🏻 👀😃😃
Dana P.
Prattville, AL
The tub makes it easy to remove your polish and keep the area and your fingers clean.
diora M.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy use ... works great, cleans my nails off quickly . Recclmend trying this product
Amber S.
Clovis, NM
I love this!!! This is so easy to remove polish from one nail without damaging others
Jennifer A.
Elizabethtown, KY
This Cutex Twister make taking off nail polish so easy. I love the brush made inside.
Maryann M.
New Jersey
So easy to use and it takes off the nail polish in no time with out damaging my nails
Jennifer R.
Gets all the nail polish off! I prefer using this way more than just a paper towel .
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?