BY CUTEX

Patricia G.
Huntington Park, CA
Love the formula. Super relaxing. Smells amazing... love to be able to dip my fingers and twist
Laverne F.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this about a month ago. It works well I didn't have to work hard to get my polish off.
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
I love how easy this is to remove nail polish. Soooo much quicker than bottled remover or pads.
Lily S.
Gardner, KS
I like this product because it takes the nail polish really easy and fast. And smells good!!
Christie B.
I love how well this product removes your polish. It also is long lasting & very inexpensive.
Natalie E.
Favorite. Fast and easy. No fuss no mess, no cotton balls. Twist and go. I love convenience.
Erika M.
Love that it's not messy,just open put your finger in twist and your done! So convenient !!!
Jamie O.
Anchorage, AK
I used to use this when I was 13 and lazy. Haven’t used it since. Smell is incredibly strong.
Talia T.
Glen Lyon, PA
Works great with minimal work effort but if you have any cuts on your fingers this will burn
Tina M.
san antonio, TX
Easy my go to convenient and works great sponge does tear fast but that’s okay it still works
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?