BY CUTEX

Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
When I don't want to worry about the remover falling over, I will use this. It's takes the majority of my nail polish off but I usually have to take a stick to get off the nail polish left in the corner of my nails.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I like the container shape & the fact that u don't need to buy/use additional cotton puffs or paper towels to put remover on ur nails. I do like that it generally works pretty well as far as removing most or all of my polish, but when I wear dark colors​-dark purple/blue, black, maroon, dark red, or pretty much ANY color that I've had to use several coats in order to get even cover on my nails I can't get it all of using this type of remover. I always end up have to go get a cotton round, dipping it into the remover & using it around the base & corners or my nails in order to get the excess off. Even then it leaves quite a bit of residue on my fingers. I definitely prefer the bottle of liquid or the nail polish remover pads..
Alicia M.
Athens , Al
This is one of the best nailpolish removers that i have used ! It removes all the color completly and leaves nails feeling soft and fresh ! And even better no need for cotton ball all u need is in this container ! And so very quick and easy to use ! You wont be dissapointed with this product!!
Luz Wara C.
North beach, MD
I love this it makes taking of nail polish easy and fast with out the hassle of all the cotton balls and spilling the remover. I find that it takes of half of the time as well. Definitely recommend this product.
Nikki F.
Torrington
Like to keep one of these in the car Incase of emergencies. Easy to use and contains a lot of remover. Have to move the location of your nail after every few nails otherwise it turns your whole nail that color.
Jayme H.
Detroit, MI
Glitter nail polish is no match for this stuff! I really, really hate traditional cotton ball/bottle method of nail polish remover. I always end up spilling it on myself, and the cotton balls always leave little fuzzy pieces on my nails. This stuff rocks because it has two options for removing the nail polish. A slit in the sponge to dip your nail in AND a little pink plastic circle with little feelers (the only way I can think to describe it!) that really get all of the polish off! There is nothing worse than taking off a polish and it staining your skin.. not with this product. It didn't leave any residue and the polish came off in a flash! The price is great, and the product is pretty amazing.
Joann R.
Dublin, OH
Not sure what "spa quality" this brings but I just LOVE NAIL POLISH REMOVER LIKE THIS. It makes taking off all nail polish types so easy! Even pesky glitter... off! I tell everyone about this that will listen!
Amanda D.
Attleboro Fls, MA
Purchased at: CVS
I love the cute twister. It works so much better than just regular nail polish remover with a cotton ball. It’s easier to scrub nail polish off and gets it all of as opposed to generic nail polish remover.
Alyssa V.
Lake Orion, MI
This is so easy to use. I hate removing my nail polish but this makes it so simple. I have found this at Target and CVS. Pro's are that its so simple and quick, cons are that if you use it to remove blue, it stains it. I would recommend this product, just not with blue nail polish.
Elizabeth M.
Cranston , RI
It's best to just use regular nail polish remover the pads will run out pretty fast because the pads really don't remove the nail polish you're going to go through a lot in order remove red polish which is difficult
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?