BY CUTEX

Heather M.
Clanton
If your looking for a quick, less mess nail polish remover, this is your product. I like the idea of this, and maybe it works really well if you have on regular polish and only a couple of coats, but with a base coat, 2 color coats, and a top coat, this just doesn't cut it. When removing my polish I really need to be able to use my fingers and a cotton ball to put some elbow grease to it. Simply inserting finger and twisting? Nope, not gonna remove any thick polish.
Erin D.
Orlando
This used to be my go-to for nail polish removal because of the convenience of not needed anything but the actual product.  It also removed hard-to-remove polish (aka glitter) very easily.  The reason for 4 stars and as to why I don't use it anymore is because it isn't sold at target or any other drug stores around me anymore and I would have to throw it away quicker than needed due to the remover becoming cloudy and holding the old polish.  It ends up staining your nails with the old colors instead of doing it's job.  Now I use the regular remover with makeup pads and it works just as well and I get more use out of the bottle.
Lyndsie O.
New Orleans , LA
This is my favorite nail polish remover. I love that you can put your finger in the middle of the sponge and pull your finger out without polish! Make sure to moisturize after, the skin surrounding the nail can get dry if you leave them in for too long.
lιхιoмara ғ.
It’s easy to use, no mess no worrying about any spills. You could also refill it when it runs out and no need to worry about buying cotton balls. I am a repeated user because it’s just a good item to use. I would buy it again.
Bailey K.
los angeles
Convenience for one of the more tedious activities: removing nail polish. Save your cotton balls and paper towels - just stick your finger in and let the internal sponge allow your nail to soak and release the nail polish very easy.
Dee D.
I love how you can stick your finger in this and twist and it comes out nice and clean and polish free!! It’s a great product and brand. The only downfall is that over time you will need to change out the liquid and rinse the sponge or buy another one because it can start to stain your finger with the color of polish you use. Reds are the worst!
Connie R.
Winchester, Kentucky
Nice idea works good.. Takes the polish right off....
The only thing I don't like about it is the build up of polish on the sponge but that can be replaced....
Good product....
Monique T.
Washington, DC
When I can’t get to the nail salon for a fresh mani, I use this to get rid of the week old polish. Perfect and literally takes about 10-15 seconds. Of course it dries out the skin around your nails but it’s nothing a little hand washing and cuticle oil won’t fix.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to strictly just buy the nail polish remover in the big bottles because I thought these sponge removers were a waster, I was so wrong. I love this thing! I get more use out of this than regular cotton balls soaked in remover. Works so well and so quickly!
Caroline M.
This is a really good nail polish remover. I personally like it because I like being able to remove my nail polish without all of the cotton balls. You just put your finger in and after a few seconds of scrubbing, the nail polish is all gone. I love it.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?