Cutex Twister with Spa Formula Nail Polish Remover

by Cutex

Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Start your review of Cutex Twister with Spa Formula Nail Polish Remover!
Cutex Twister with Spa Formula Nail Polish Remover Wow it doesn't get much easier or faster to remove nailpolish that using a dipping pot. Works great,availability and affordability is stellar. I would only suggest regardless of what brand. Don't let liquid get to nasty after multiple uses. Cause it will start to transfer on your fingers.
I love the concept of a nail polish remover container, rather than having to make a mess with cotton pads. I felt this was very effective in removing nail polish, especially in a timely manner as well. Also the container lasts a while, I felt like I could use it many times over and over again.
There is something really fun about using the nail polish twister. It is easier than the regular bottles becauss you dont need something seperate to wipe the polish off with. The only negative is that it doesnt work great on glitter polishes.
I honestly am so intrigued by this remover. It’s essentially like a big soaked cotton ball and you stick your fingers in and twist around to take off the product. If you’re really into doing your nails this is a great product for you.
los angeles
So convenient to use and I don’t end up with a ton of mangled cotton balls at the end, and never get any fibers stuck on my nails when I’m preparing for a fresh coat!
San Angelo , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this cutex twister where you just stick your naiks in and give it a twist. Unfortunately for me it didn't take all the nail polish off. It took a little bit off
Alexandria, KY
Quick and easy to use. Hate having to get cotton balls and toilet paper to get nail polish off. Will have to go back in with a qtip to get hard to reach corners.
Rochester, NY
Always use this to quickly remove nail polish, works within seconds. So easy, so fast. It doesnt get any better than that for switching your nail polish color quickly.
Orlando
This used to be my go-to for nail polish removal because of the convenience of not needed anything but the actual product.  It also removed hard-to-remove polish (aka glitter) very easily.  The reason for 4 stars and as to why I don't use it anymore is because it isn't sold at target or any other drug stores around me anymore and I would have to throw it away quicker than needed due to the remover becoming cloudy and holding the old polish.  It ends up staining your nails with the old colors instead of doing it's job.  Now I use the regular remover with makeup pads and it works just as well and I get more use out of the bottle.
I generally hate these types of removers because leaving all the old polish and glitter in the container stains the remover and your fingers come out an ugly shade of gray. this one however takes your polish off much quicker than the usual jar types, and I know it's not leaving less polish in there in theory, but it feels like it does because of how quickly it works. even on hard to take off colors, this lasted me much longer than other jars I've used. and I'm not sure if it's the botanical oils or what, but my fingers came out looking normal instead of stained with every color I've ever used in there. will purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...