BY CUTEX #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Monique T.
Washington, DC
When I can’t get to the nail salon for a fresh mani, I use this to get rid of the week old polish. Perfect and literally takes about 10-15 seconds. Of course it dries out the skin around your nails but it’s nothing a little hand washing and cuticle oil won’t fix.
Lyndsie O.
New Orleans, LA
This is my favorite nail polish remover. I love that you can put your finger in the middle of the sponge and pull your finger out without polish! Make sure to moisturize after, the skin surrounding the nail can get dry if you leave them in for too long.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I love this nail polish remover. It gets all the coloring off of my nails. I like the container too I bought this at Ulta Beauty. It reminds me of other ones too that I have got from target. I would buy this product again.
Ashlee C.
Dayton
This is my absolute favorite nail polish remover! The foam inside is so soft and the remover itself is great. It takes the polish off so easily and comfortablely. Highly recommend.
brittany s.
New Baltimore, MI
Love this product it takes the mess out of polish removal you just shove your finger in twist it and boom no more polish or dirty paper towels wasted to take it off
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to strictly just buy the nail polish remover in the big bottles because I thought these sponge removers were a waster, I was so wrong. I love this thing! I get more use out of this than regular cotton balls soaked in remover. Works so well and so quickly!
Nicole L.
Gibbsboro, NJ
PRO TIP- this product is perfect for removing acrylic nails. The nail polish remover helps where down the glue and the twisting motion slowly loosens the nails without painful tearing. It takes some time, but it really is the best method in my mind!
Paola M.
Duluth, GA
This is actually the easiest and fastest way to remove my nail polish, and the best part of it, is doesn’t damage your nails! It’s not pricey and you can find it on any CVS store near you. Highly recommended!
Emely T.
Great product. Does exactly what I need to do. Great for touching up in between salon visits. I can find this product at Target or local pharmacies. I would highly recommend and repurchase. Great value for money.
K C.
I've used Cutex nail polish remover for years! I always prefer the jar approach because it cuts back on cotton ball usage and seems to always easily remove my polish. Glitter polish included! Low cost and easy to find at drugstores.
Barbara D.
Jessica G.
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Does cutex twister with spa formula different scents