MakeupNail CareNail Polish RemoversCutex
Twister with Spa Formula Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Twister with Spa Formula Nail Polish Remover

by Cutex

This works for gel nails too? I need something that removes the gel quickly and well
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Start your review of Cutex Twister with Spa Formula Nail Polish Remover!
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This works great for removing polish but I’m sad it’s just pure chemical liquid. I really wish they made a clean/natural polish remover with this type of twister jar. I would not purchase this again because I use a natural oil based remover now instead of chemicals.
Sarah S.
Ephrata
I love this one. You just stick your mail in a twist it a few times and the polish comes right off. I'd definitely buy it again.
Dev M.
I like this product because you dont have to worry about using a lout of cotton balls.
Stella Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I find that this product is very convenient to quickly remove stubborn nail polish. It's safe to have sitting on my bathroom countertop not worrying about it falling over and maybe spelling. However my one complaint is that it definitely dries out the skin around my nails which can be painful and reduces the pretty vibe of my nail polish by a lot. I would recommend this product with caution.
Jacelyn A.
bronx, New York
I love this nail polish remover. Its less mess and gets the job done in a flash. I never went back to using cotton balls after using Cutex Twister
Amber P.
Hillsboro, OR
Super easy and convenient to use. Keep lid screwed on tight it will leak though.
Cris H.
Cutex Twister with Spa Formula Nail Polish Remover Wow it doesn't get much easier or faster to remove nailpolish that using a dipping pot. Works great,availability and affordability is stellar. I would only suggest regardless of what brand. Don't let liquid get to nasty after multiple uses. Cause it will start to transfer on your fingers.
Shannon O.
Tualatin, OR
Love the cute. Brand. This nail polish remiver is genius. So easy to use and so quick to change out nail polish
mary T.
Delran, NJ
This item is good when you first use it but after a few uses the finger nail polish doesn't come off as nice as it did in the beginning. I would recommend sticking to cotton balls and regular finger nail polish remover.
Donasia S.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite nail polish is the glitter ones, which are very hard to take off. I saw this at my local drugstore and decided to give it a try, and it works very well. The downside is that you're dipping your finger in acetone, which might turn some people off the product. Overall, a great product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...