BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Misti T.
Terrell
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the idea of this and the ease of this, but it sure does take quite a bit of contorting my fingers in order to get the paint off around the cuticles. I like to use this for the main nail bed, then finish with a cotton ball for the remainder.
Mrs. R.
Attleboro
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the convenience of this bad boy! There is no mess or cleaning up those nasty cotton balls. The major downfall is the smell lingers on me for a few days.
Brenda S.
Ford City
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Non-Acetone, 7 oz more...
Love love love this product!! Gets all the polish off my nails without drying them out!! I will def recommend this to my friends!
Lindsey M.
SCOTT DEPOT, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love using this twist and scrub sponge, super easy and super quick.. Its also a bonus that when my daughter wants to use it too, i dont have to put much effort into helping her..
annia j.
london
Very easy to use,last long, smells nice and not very strong of the product, good value for money
aly M.
Frederick, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a convenient tool for removing nail polish. It even works for stubborn glittery nail polish and keeps the liquid inside to avoid accidental spills that could stain and ruin clothes and carpet!
Dawn M.
Peekskill, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
Easy to use and the smell isn’t over powering at all. Last me a very long time. Love the fact it has the sponge inside to save on cotton balls.
Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Twist more...
This product works well for a few uses. However once nail polish builds up on the inner sponge it does not remove nail polish as well. Ended up taking the sponge out and using remaining nail polish remover on a cotton circle to remove remaining nail polish. Costs more than a regular bottle of nail polish remover. I’d stick with the regular bottle and leave this on the shelf.
Sasha P.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
Easy to use there’s a sponge inside that’s infused with polish remover and it has some holes which you stick your finger inside and move it against the sponge to remove your polish. I like being more I control and using a cotton ball but to each is own. I guess it’s useful and you don’t have to buy extra cotton or anything. I would recommend if you don’t want to do the hard labor of removing your polish manually lol
Chelsey F.
Middletown
i like to use this to remove fake acrylic or gel nails, just soak your nail for a certain period of time and the nail will melt off
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???