BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
I like this product because I dont have to waste cotton balls or cosmetic rounds. Its all in one convienent little jar. And it last a long time.
Zenande N.
So easy to use with no spill (which is perfect for me ). Also very quick so that I can use in a nail emergency
👑Cyndi M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
This bottle made it so convenient to remove nail polish, and I did not have to use cotton balls which I like as well... And it did not take a long time for the polish to come off either. Overall, I like this polish remover and always keep a bottle on my vanity.
Taylor G.
Westerville, OH
Cheap and does the job! The smell is a little overwhelming but it does get the polish off quick.
Joanna E.
East Liverpool
Simple easy no mess no messy cotton balls to thrpw away and smell up the trash. No mess no fuss love insert to make removing tough glitter easier
Lorraine F.
Could not do without this product!! It's clears of thick nails polish in seconds. Quick and easy to use. Love it!!
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Review for: Twist more...
Makes it so much easier dipping in but that’s if you want to get the entire nail polish off.
Gina P.
Love this! I've been using this for years! It's great. The sponge inside is so nice and soft on my nails.
austria s.
Miami
One of the best products i had use very simple to use i really recommend you girls is amazing ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Antisha A.
Lithonia, GA
I have only try this kind of twist and scrub nail polish remover once, but this is the brand that I bought. I like it better than the regular cotton ball and dab remover. Comes off very easily, no mess.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???