BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Lola V.
Richmond, VA
If you have any abrasions on your hands/fingers this product burns stings and hurts like heck!  Even a papercut would have you screaming and scared to put your fingers back in, especially when you have to run, twist and turn them while inside the burning concoction to get color off, and afterwards will need to resort to regular nail polish remover on a cotton ball to get the remaining polish out of the nailbed, edges and tip of your fingers afterward.  Note to the wise: this is especially bad if you are removing a dark color as your whole hand will turn it after and again the good old cottonball and regular remover in a bottle will be necessary.  Be warned!
Sharon H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
Did not like this at all. Nail polish ended up al over my fingers and my fingers smelled and tasted like the nail polish remover for a good while.
Ashley M.
Marysville, CA
I loved this product but they went and discontinued it and now it's always ridiculously overpriced. Why do companies get rid of the goof stuff?
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
I can't stand this one. It never removes all of my polish, and then I end up getting polish all over my skin. Maybe I'm just a hot meds, but this is not for me. Give me cotton balls and a bottle of remover any day.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse, NY
I thought this product would be easier for me than taking out the cotton balls and bottle. It was not. It takes off most of the polish with lots of twisting, but I still end up using cotton balls to take my polish off. This was a waste of time.
Heather V.
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Non-Acetone, 7 oz more...
Good in theory but what a mess. My fingers were all the color of the polish I was trying to remove. I’ll just stick to regular remover from now on.
Kara O.
omaha, ne
I don't like this product, I have tried two different types and they both and not good, they dry out super fast and by the time I spend the money on these I'm better off doing it the old fashion way.
Nahal A.
Columbus
Did not work for me at all. Had to scrub very rigorously to see results. Wouldn't recommend.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Gets nail polish all over your fingers. Also leaves your fingers dry and a film.
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
I've tried this a couple times and I didn't like it. The sponge holds darker color polishes and when you try to reuse it, your fingers turn that color. I think just using a cotton ball is a much better way.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???