BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Mary S.
Halifax, NS
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge I used this and hated it really. It's awkward and I found it did not work well for me. I'd prefer to use a bottle remover and cotton pad . Maybe it's a personal preference but I will not purchase again.
Danielle B.
Toronto
I love this method of removing nail polish from my fingers. I find it comes off so much easier with this product, and there is an added benefit of not wasting so much paper product! Just a little more environmentally friendly :)
Dre B.
Ottawa , WY
This is amazing! It works so well and so fast! Gone are the days where taking off my nail polish is a drag! Every single trace of polish is gone in seconds, and the formula doesn't leave my hands and nails feeling super dry!
Emily H.
Halifax , OH
These nail polish removers that you put your fingers in a spin them around are they best. They are the only nail polish removers I use. They are just so easy. It takes almost no time to take off your polish
Dawn A.
stanley
Super handy, works really quickly, only takes a couple of dip and twists. You get loads of use out of it, price is reasonable. Smells really good, I hate it when a product smells awful. Will buy again!
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Love this packaging/concept! Makes it so much easier to soak the nails. Bought it a few months ago and I'll definitely be buying it again. Smell isn't horrible and does a great job taking it all off.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I love these nail polish removers. They make it so easy to get the polish off with little effort. In comparison to others it works about the same. It is good value for the money and I would buy it again.
Rebecca T.
Holywood
This stuff is amazing I love it it is great it feels great on my nails and I love it it is great value for money since it works so well I like the packaging. I would recommend this product to others
Crisangel C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
Ok first I didn’t believe this was going to work but comparing with the old school cutex it’s easier to clean up all your nail but thinking about cons it’s that I have to put much effort on it .
brooke p.
yes this product does get your nail polish off but, over time the sponge would get dirty with polish and my entire finger would come out with a mixture of the pervious colours i've worn. So i would need to use a separate remover just to get it off the skin on my fingers.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???