BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
krystal t.
Medford, OR
I love this it's so convenient and easy to use I would recommend it to someone with children cause not only will it be faster for you to get things done it is also easy for them to use!
Michelle Aubrey G.
Dubai , Dubai
When I went to walmart to purchase acetone to remove my nails, I picked up this one and it works well in removing polish. I didn't use cotton balls, and the sponge inside was enough to remove the polishes on my nails. Only thing I noticed is that, it made my nails super dry after dipping it inside. I brought it with me when I traveled back home but unfortunately It spilled almost all of it and when It is low, you can't dip your nails on it anymore and still works..
Amy T.
This nail polish remover is one of my all time favourite. I absolutely love the way it takes my nail polish off. It takes my dark red and burgundy nail polishes off without a problem. I highly recommend this product to anyone on a budget. So amazing.
Louise W.
Dubai
Good concept, but I found it made the pads of my fingers very dry and they started to flake. If you don't want to physically use a pad and remover on each nail this is a much quicker way of doing things, but only if you're not bothered about the skin around your fingers!
Eliana C.
Distrito Nacional
Could í love this more?! Imposible! I hate the smell of acetone, and this product have solved my problem, no smell, no cotton need, just twist and scrub and your nail polish is gone! Love this! Genius product!
Victoria H.
Montreal, QC
These are so convenient, and so much faster than using cotton balls. Even for the tough stuff, like glitter. I love glitter nail polish, but it is *so* difficult to remove with a cotton ball. With this, I can just let my finger sit for a few seconds.
Don't use if you have any cuts on your finger, though. Ouch!
💖✨☺️
It's ok but hard to work with I would rather the bottle formula any day but it does the job. I am giving it a 2/5 because it doesn't work as well as the other products of the brand. So if u want to save a little time this is perfect for a night out but if ur sitting at home use the other great products.
Kara O.
omaha, ne
I don't like this product, I have tried two different types and they both and not good, they dry out super fast and by the time I spend the money on these I'm better off doing it the old fashion way.
justine b.
Eshowe
I havent used this recently but i will recommend it. Dip your nails in give it a swirl and voila your polish is gone and an added bonus it smells good and does not do damafe to your nails.
Brittany P.
Brisbane
I had been using cotton pads and nail polish remover for years until i came across this. This takes the nail polish off so easily and removes all of it within a few seconds. I definitely recommend this!
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???