BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Jenine M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is by far the best remover on the market. The original gangster of the nail game. If it ain't broke, don't try and fix it. Forever favorite, thanks cutex
Kirsten B.
Pembroke
I love the sponge in this jar. It makes removing polish fast and easy. The only downfall is that it loses its strength to remove faster than regular removers.
Christy M.
Nice and quick option. I used to use these all the time when my girls were little because they liked being able to do it themselves. It definitely works great.
Hannah D.
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Non-Acetone, 7 oz more...
Love the simplicity of this product. The only thing I do not like about this product is the brush that comes with it. The brush is pretty much a one time use.
Tracy M.
Ashland
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Non-Acetone, 7 oz more...
I love to get this one for my granddaughter because she like to paint her nails alit and will change the colors all the time and this works best with her nails
Patty C.
Harlingen, TX
So easy to use and effective. This is my favorite, with a 5 year old daughter this is perfect for getting her little nails done and no mess to clean up after 😉
Jessica B.
Lake Havasu City
Quick easy no mess nail polish remover. I also enjoy the scent of this product and feel that the residue doesn't last as long on my fingers as other products!!
Stephanie H.
This is my favorite way to remove nail polish! This stuff rocks! I hate having to find cotton balls to take off my nail polish and this just makes it so easy!
Kenzie C.
I don't think this nail polish remover works well at all. I always seem to have to use it over and over again to take sell the nail polish off of one nail.
Kate C.
Allegany, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
Works pretty good at removing nail polish. Sometimes the glitter can be tough to remove so I like that I can kinda “soak” for a few moments with the sponge.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???