BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Lessy M.
This is very fun to use and does not leave your cuticles feeling too dry. This is great if you're trying to get rid of that stubborn glitter nail polish.
Alicia P.
Blackfoot
The twist and sponge has to be my favorite way to remove polish from my nails! Ypu can let it sit and then there is no scrubbing to get that polish off!
Sarai V.
Love this! I love the built in sponge, this way I don't have to mess with cotton balls and get a perfect clean every time. Definitely worth the money.
Kanese R.
I have always loved this polish remover. It doesn't take much to remove the polish. My nails are not dull and brittle looking when I use this remover.
Debra B.
Dipping your finger in this nail polish remover is way better then messing around with a cotton ball. For quick nail polish removal I trust this brand.
Brianna W.
Athens
I love this nail polish remover! It works perfectly. It doesn’t have a strong scent like most products do. I definitely recommend everyone to buy this!
Natalia C.
Very convenient packaging - makes for easy nail polish removal. Also gentle on nail beds and cuticles. Would totally recommend and would use it again.
Kristin S.
McKenna, WA
I love that I don't have to worry about spilling this overt my table since the done is inside! No more soiling on my table because I missed the sponge!
Christina N.
wapakoneta
Review for: Twist more...
They work good except when taking off glitter! That takes forever! They are convenient and you don’t have to worry about spilling or a bottle leaking!
Kari L.
Markle, Indiana
Wasn't very impressed with the sponge. It fell apart in the jar which was a little off-putting. Remover didn't work as well ended up giving it away.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???