BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
I've tried this a couple times and I didn't like it. The sponge holds darker color polishes and when you try to reuse it, your fingers turn that color. I think just using a cotton ball is a much better way.
Ishel H.
Provo
This type of nail polish remover is my favorite design. My nail polish comes off so much easier compared to using cotton swabs. I will be purchasing this product again! I would recommend this to a friend.
Candyce C.
Have always loved this brand and this particular product. No need to buy balls. No worries about extra cotton lingering after removing polish. Sponge refreshes itself and the smell isn't overwhelming.
Jinna P.
New York
When i first discovered this product I instantly fell in love . Personal favorite, it makes it so easy to remove polish , even difficult ones with glitter . I prefer this one in particular because it actually works !
Priscilla C.
Las Vegas, NV
This just seems so much easier to use at times than the whole spilling with the acetone and looking for a cotton ball. I can simply sit and insert my finger, rub a tad and Voila! The polish is off!
Katrina W.
COLUMBUS, MS
I don't like using the liquid from a bottlw. I hate to get it all over my hands when my nails is all that needs it. I prefer using this one because I stick my nails in twist and it comes out clean.
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Way easier to use this than buying cotton balls. Just dip your nails and its easy to remove. Price is good. Just like any other nail brand you find at a drug store. Doesn't make a mess which is good!!!
megain h.
South bend, In
This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead. Also after a few weeks the sponge inside starts falling apart.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
I got this sometime ago and it took my polish off fast but i did not like the smell. It was very strong and i couldn't get it off my hands for a longest time. My hails seemed discolored as well.
Deana K.
I thought that this would be great. Easy, one step, no mess. Well I was wrong. Polish doesn't come off quickly. I feel I'm better off with a cotton ball & a bottle of Polish remover
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???