BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
One of my absolute favorite nail polish removers. This has an awesome formula that removes even glitter polishes. It does it quick and doesn't strip my nails. I love this stuff!
jacie r.
Hialeah, FL
Not the best to use on red nail polish because it stains it but it gets your nail polish off so much faster and it's easier to use than buying cotton balls too! Love it
Mikquel S.
Love that I can just set my fingers in there and I don't have to do any work and it comes off amazingly quick !! Very nice to have and alot easier and more convenient !
sherry f.
Very good to clean polish off nails. Very easy to use. Just put your finger in and move on sponge a few seconds and it comes out clean. When remover gets low if sponge is good, I buy a bottle of remover and refill container.
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
This thing kinda weirds me out i don't like when chunk of nail polish ends up on my cuticle and it stains to dang quick i prefer the regular kind and the old fashion way
Alicea B.
Taylor, MI
This product gets your nail polish off very good but you gotta move your finger around in there a little to get it all off it doesn't work good with glitter nails tho
Alexandra K.
Jersey City, NJ
I find these so much easier to use than regular nail polish. Pro is that its great for fingernails but con is that you obviously can't use it for toes. Sometimes they get dirty quickly if you use a lot of dark nail polish
janae w.
This product is ok, it works but i could still get the job done with a regular bottle of nail polish remover and a cotton ball. nothing to scream and shout about.
Megan L.
LA PLATA, MD
On of my favorite nail polish removers! You only have to dab your finger in the spinge and spin it around and it takes off all the polish, even the glitter polish!
Lindsay M.
I love this because it makes changing your nail polish so much better and easier. The little toe scrubber works wonders for getting pesky toenail polish off. I am a repeat user and would use again.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???