BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Char🖤 H.
Tyler
Love this for the quickness of it! Also is way less messy for me. I can remove my polish quickly and efficiently and will always buy another!! Such a great idea.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
Once again when this product come out I was a little iffy sticking my whole finger down in it but then I got to thinking I do the same thing with a cotton ball rubbing it all over. Such a thyme Savor and so much less mess also you can empty it clean it refill it and you have a new product.
Jackie F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
This is very good, fast acting, and effective. Upon first use it is a bit full so I had a hard time making sure nothing spilled out. Another downside is the more you use it the stickier it gets, I think due to the other nail polish lingering in the bottle.
Caroline Y.
Greece, NY
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
Love the ease of this product. No need for cotton balls or swabs and it’s my preferred remover while traveling. It’s nice with the different slots for different sized fingers. Will continue to buy!
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
This is what I have used for years when I’m not in a pinch money wise. It works great and has zero mess to clean up. It’s super fast if you need to get your polish off in a hurry!
Cynthia J.
I think this polish remover works really well and removes your polish quickly. It's very convenient and travels well. Great to use if you need to only remove polish on 1 nail. Won't come in contact with your other nails unless you want it to.
Stephanie A.
This is a really good alternative to a regular nail polish remover. It’s good for a few uses and all you have to do is put your finger inside the sponge to remove the nail polish. This specific product is cheaper because it has less product.
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Convenient, no-mess, great for travel & the after smell is not too bad! It saves time & money, & is eco-friendly considering that there is a reuse-able sponge in the container, so you don’t have to go through cotton balls or wipes like crazy!
Lisa M.
Stinnett, KY
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
These are amazing.  The twist and scub sponge works so well with removing my nail polish. It works great with glitter, and very easy to use and doesn't have a harsh smell to it. I bought my product at Walmart and will be buying it again.
Meghan B.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Home manicures became much easier when I bought the Cute twist and scrub sponge nail polish remover. Let's be real, home manicures are bound for making mistakes. Which this product fixing smudges is easy and taking nail polish office breeze
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???