BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
kaitlyn g.
Lubbock, TX
I love the ease of this product, however I do find that it takes a little longer than using a regular bottle of polish remover. But I keep using this because of how easy it is. I would recommend, especially to beginners.
Kara F.
I have used this product for quite some time. It is affordable and so much more convenient than using a cotton ball! It makes the removal process so much easier. I will be repurchasing and I bought this from Walmart.
Emily F.
Somerville, MA
This nail polish remover is amazing and easy to use. Removes my nail polish almost instantly and doesn't require cotton balls or any extra materials. I haven't encountered any cons and I really do love this product.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge is the best nail polish remover, handy packaging, great strength, perfect size for bathroom storage. Lasts longer for me than regular liquid remover. Definitely will purchase again
Taylor B.
This is the most handy thing ever! It takes off nail polish so quickly. The only down fall is the smell and how it dries out your nails and skin around your nails.
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is very easy to use and it softens your cuticles while you're preparing for your new paint job. I probably won't purchase this item again as it is quite messy and stains your hands before you can proceed.
Ashley S.
Garland, TX
I love this product because I dont have to find 109 cotton balls and create trash to remove my nail polish. Insert your finger, wiggle it a bit, and wah lah your old polish is gone and you are ready to prep and paint.
Maria R.
Angleton, TX
Love this product, it's easy to use and convenient if you do a quick and go nail job. I can also use a q tip to get the a cleaner line. The odor is not as harsh as some other products are. Pricing is reasonable.
Kristy C.
Stonewall , LA
I have always used this polish remover for my fingernails! It's priced fairly and so easy to use! It's so much better than all the pieces of cotton or paper towels everywhere. Of course I'll buy it again and again!
Nathalie W.
I love this product, it is easy to use and there is no mess! It comes with a stick for your toes. All in one, no need to buy extra cotton balls. You can get it at grocery stores, Walmart, CVS, etc. also very cheap!
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???