BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Luz R.
Bronx, NY
Whoever created this is a genius! I mean come one. All you have to do is dip your finger into the soaked sponge and just move it around a bit and the nail polish comes right off! No mess! Life saver. I recommend to everyone
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
This is the greatest idea for polish removal. I like that there's no scrubbing or cotton balls left behind and they I can remove one nail at a time. It's very easy and convenient. It's also very inexpensive and last a long time.
Caroly G.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh I love this! especially when you are done painting your nails and just one of them is messed up. no more having to hold the cotton ball messing up all the other nails just to remove the messed up nail polish from ONE!
Lina C.
I didn't know they had these! When I went to rite aid and saw this I had to give it a try! I hated using cotton balls and with this it was so simple, just put your finger in swipe your nails on the sponge and you're done!
kaitlyn g.
Lubbock, TX
I love the ease of this product, however I do find that it takes a little longer than using a regular bottle of polish remover. But I keep using this because of how easy it is. I would recommend, especially to beginners.
mariae t.
This I love because there is no need to use cotton, in addition condition the nails and cuticles in a single pThis I love because there is no need to use cotton, in addition condition the nails and cuticles in one step.
Kara F.
I have used this product for quite some time. It is affordable and so much more convenient than using a cotton ball! It makes the removal process so much easier. I will be repurchasing and I bought this from Walmart.
Emily F.
Somerville, MA
This nail polish remover is amazing and easy to use. Removes my nail polish almost instantly and doesn't require cotton balls or any extra materials. I haven't encountered any cons and I really do love this product.
Taylor B.
This is the most handy thing ever! It takes off nail polish so quickly. The only down fall is the smell and how it dries out your nails and skin around your nails.
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is very easy to use and it softens your cuticles while you're preparing for your new paint job. I probably won't purchase this item again as it is quite messy and stains your hands before you can proceed.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???