BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Carrie A.
Harrisonville, MO
Works well enough. I have to remove polish the normal way from around the edges and cuticles after using this, but it gets almost all the polish off.
For a quick way to remove polish, this is it. If it needs to be perfect, be prepared to have a back up on hand.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
The polish remover itself is fairly effective however the twist sponge is not really something I enjoy. I find it feels weird, eventually I find myself twisting the sponge more than my finger, and it misses spots. I reccomend this for possibly gel or acrylic removal.
Leslie W.
Pasadena, CA
Twist and go it's very fast and convenient and travel friendly, for the value that you get the price is good this remover last for over a year you can pick it up at any drugs store, try it
Lorren A.
Isleton, CA
The sponge nail polish remover works great. The only thing I don't like is the nail polish that obviously comes off stays on the sponge for the next time you use. If your like me and hate using a cotton ball to remove nail polish then I would suggest buying this.
Cynthia C.
This is my go to nail polish remover. I have long natural nails, and paint them quite often, and it does not damage my nails. It's affordable, it's so easy to use as well as convenient.
Ayo C. W.
Brooklyn, NY
Unless you have on a pile of glitter or gel this isn't for you. Its really good at taking off plain nail polish even some with glitters just dip finger in and soak for a couple seconds keep turning and its off. I've bought there for years. There pretty good.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Pretty cool. But after using this with different nail polishes I felt like my polish would come but my skin around the nail would be stained from the polish remover. Otherwise convenient
Leah P.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
It was quite effective at getting the nail polish off my fingers but I did this the whole 'twist and scrub' thing was a little awkward. It wasn't the absolute easiest thing to use but by far not the most difficult either. It is also a good value for it's cost.
Sara Z.
I like having something easy on hand to cut down on cottonball waste plus if it already has the sponge, once I close the lid, the smell goes away unlike when you have tissues or cotton with nail polish remover in the trash. Overall I think this is great.
Amy L.
Doesn’t have the stout burn your sense smell that other products have. It’s easy to use and works quick with normal nail polishes. It does take a while longer and more effort for the thicker polish or glitter nail polishes. All in all it’s a great product.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???