BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
I really liked this product, it made it much easier and faster to get polish off my nails. I haven't found anything I like better. All you do is put finger in and twist and the sponge completely removes the polish. No spilling or messing up another nail like with the liquid remover.
Grace D.
Love this product. I love how easy it makes it to take nail polish off. It's so easy and so much cleaner than the traditional way. This is the only kind that I buy. I will never go back to use cotton balls or cotton rounds to remove nail polish. Get this! You'll thank yourself.
I D.
The sponge polish remover is amazing. Mess free and super easy to use. One of the cons like any other remover is that it smells strong. But I really don't mind that. One pro is that you don't have to buy cotton balls w te liquid. You an use it over and over again. Great product!!!!
Sandy H.
I love this nail polish remover! It's so convenient to just stick your finger nail in and twist away. It's so much easier than finding a cotton ball and pouring it on, the throwing that away and using another and another. You can find this at Target, Walmart, or drug stores.
Cyndi A.
Washington
This product works well and definitely saves you time when doing your nails.  However, one thing I do not like is if you wear dark colors over time the color on the sponge builds up and will get on your finger tips so you have to spend time removing the polish completely.
sabrina g.
I bought this kind of nervous about it since most twist and scrub nail polish removers don't work but this one is amazing!! It takes off anything!! Glitter nail polish comes off no problem! This is my new favorite!!!
Rimonda M.
I wanted to love this, particularly for convenience sake. It's not awful but I don't really like it that much. Since you don't have that much control nail polish ends up all over the fingers and it takes longer to get everything off altogether. I'll stick to regular remover.
Carrie A.
Harrisonville, MO
Works well enough. I have to remove polish the normal way from around the edges and cuticles after using this, but it gets almost all the polish off.
For a quick way to remove polish, this is it. If it needs to be perfect, be prepared to have a back up on hand.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
The polish remover itself is fairly effective however the twist sponge is not really something I enjoy. I find it feels weird, eventually I find myself twisting the sponge more than my finger, and it misses spots. I reccomend this for possibly gel or acrylic removal.
Leslie W.
Pasadena, CA
Twist and go it's very fast and convenient and travel friendly, for the value that you get the price is good this remover last for over a year you can pick it up at any drugs store, try it
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???