BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Kindal P.
Centralia, WA
Magic In A Bottle I've always had an addiction to nail polish and doing my nails but I used to find myself putting it off as long as possible because I always hated the trouble of taking off polish especially when it was glitter polish or something else similar then I picked this up and now all I do is dip in my finger give it a few twists and voila clean nail even if it's glitter polish you gotta try it I know you like it!!!
Rebecca B.
This nail polish remover works very well I will only use this one to take off gel nail polish bc it works the quicks out of the rest I would buy it and again. And so should. You. Thanks.
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
I enjoyed using this tub because it made it easy to get nail polish including glitter nail polish off of my fingers. However the only issue I had with it is it dried up my cuticles because I was putting my entire finger into the tub. I was able to use this tub for 3 months. I overall enjoyed the product, the smell was not as strong as I thought it would be. I would repurchase this item when I am done with my current nail polish remover. It's best to try to get this product on sale at the drugstore.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
I love the formula of this nail polish remover and the easy handsfree design, which allows me to remove the polish without getting cotton balls all over the place. The reason why I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because in time (depending on what color polish you normally wear - I like dark colors like plum and black, with some white occasionally) the product and sponge ends up turning a gross dark purple/black color. But it is effective, just not pleasant looking in the long run.
Bianca H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is, by far, the mist genius thing I have ever uses! So easy to use and removes everything with 2-3 simple twists. Also lasts way longer than a bottle of remover!
Krissy B.
New Windsor, NY
Great product and easy to use. Gets nail polish off fast with out using a ton of cotton balls. Just make sure you don't have any cuts around your finger nails because it burns.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
I don't know if it's because I grew up using it or what but I always turn to this...I love being able to stick my nails in give a quick twist and my polish is all gone!
Lauren W.
Coolville, OH
Love this for fast polish removal. Only downside would be that it doesn't last as long as buying a bottle of polish remover and using a cotton ball. Very convenient product!
Tiffany B.
Molalla, OR
This thing is brilliant!!! I knew about them for a few years, but had no idea how awesome this container could be until recently. My job requires that I wear no nail polish, but on my days off I like to polish my nails up again. The Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge makes removing my nail polish a fast, easy, and pain-free process! I will not be going back to the old ways of cotton balls and basic liquid remover. This should be in every woman's beauty supplies
melissa b.
I love using the sponge!! Using tissue to remove polish is time consuming and the paper falls apart. Much easier to use the sponge and it lasts a lot longer than I expected!
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???