BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Allison A.
Gray, GA
So easy to use, love this. Kind of hard to find, most stores do not have it anymore. But it's awesome it always gets off hard to get nail polish! And no need for cotton balls as you would with others.
Miranda S.
Melba
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Non-Acetone, 7 oz more...
Love this fingernail polish remover just twist and it comes right off! Highly recommend this product! So easy don’t have to worry about it spilling as easy either!
Anyury A.
Tampa
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
Producto porque tiene muy es muy fácil remover la pintura ayuda a lucir mis manos mucho más hermosas puede recomendarlo 100% ya que además de esto tiene muy buen precio para las personas que nos gusta ahorrar pero mantenernos bellas
Nidia G.
Super good! I highly recommend it. It takes off the nail polish as easy as 1-2-3. Don't believe me? Try it yourself and I guarantee to you that the nail polish will be gone. And if you run out of acetone, you can put your favorite acetone and pour it to the bottle. Good as knew
Noemi L.
I don't wear nail polish often, but recently I had to get glittery nail polish. I hate glitter to begin with so this was a nightmare to even think of getting off. I found this at 5 Below for a dollar and thought "why not?" It actually ended up getting all of the glittery nail polish off pretty easily. The only downside was that I needed some hand lotion because the skin of my fingertips were really dried.
Kindal P.
Centralia, WA
Magic In A Bottle I've always had an addiction to nail polish and doing my nails but I used to find myself putting it off as long as possible because I always hated the trouble of taking off polish especially when it was glitter polish or something else similar then I picked this up and now all I do is dip in my finger give it a few twists and voila clean nail even if it's glitter polish you gotta try it I know you like it!!!
Rebecca B.
This nail polish remover works very well I will only use this one to take off gel nail polish bc it works the quicks out of the rest I would buy it and again. And so should. You. Thanks.
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
I enjoyed using this tub because it made it easy to get nail polish including glitter nail polish off of my fingers. However the only issue I had with it is it dried up my cuticles because I was putting my entire finger into the tub. I was able to use this tub for 3 months. I overall enjoyed the product, the smell was not as strong as I thought it would be. I would repurchase this item when I am done with my current nail polish remover. It's best to try to get this product on sale at the drugstore.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
I love the formula of this nail polish remover and the easy handsfree design, which allows me to remove the polish without getting cotton balls all over the place. The reason why I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because in time (depending on what color polish you normally wear - I like dark colors like plum and black, with some white occasionally) the product and sponge ends up turning a gross dark purple/black color. But it is effective, just not pleasant looking in the long run.
Bianca H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is, by far, the mist genius thing I have ever uses! So easy to use and removes everything with 2-3 simple twists. Also lasts way longer than a bottle of remover!
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???