BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Shawna A.
Long Beach, California
Anythimg that is quick and easy for me I love. I have a 4yr old so my personl time is cut short. So by just stickinh my nail in twist n turn its gone gotta love it
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I prefer my remover in a jar like this over bottles honestly. I know others don't but for me this makes it so much easier. It takes off my polish in one easy step.
Bethany D.
bronx
Very easy to use & the nail polish is removed faster than usual . I feel like nail polish inside of a bottle, takes longer to use and this one is easier and faster
Maddy O.
Elgin
This makes it so easy to take my nail Polish off without having to use cotton balls or cotton pads. It's so easy you just slip your finger in, twist, and it's off
Britani B.
South Hill, VA
Love this! Old school yes! But it so much less of a clean up compared to the bottle. All you have to do it stick your finger in give it a few twists and it's off!
Ebony O.
New Boston, MI
Smells really bad buy works really well. It's convenient too. You just have to make sure you don't tilt it too much because it will still. But otherwise I loves.
Rebekah C.
This is my favorite nail polish remover. It is so easy to use and works great. If I mess up or decide to change color, it's so easy to remove it and paint again.
Hollie C.
Peytona, WV
I really like this product. I have had problems in the past with tubs like this. This does not leave colors around your fingers when you put them in to remove the polish. This product is easily found at Walmart.
Adeline C.
I'm lazy, and this gets nail polish off really quickly. Dark or bright colors stain the sponge and sometimes the tips of your fingers, but otherwise this is great.
Katie I.
The sponges make it super easy to take of nail polish in a pinch. One of those things you don't need tons of cotton pads for just stick ur finger in and it will dissolve off the polish instantly. Very easy.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???