BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Donna R.
Harlingen
I really like this nail color remover. It makes it so easy to use. No worries about spills or getting it on the tables. And no need for cotton use either. It's not pricey and is a great value.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I love the twist and scrub sponge. I don't have to waist a million cotton balls trying to get my nail polish off, you just stick your finger in and scrub till the polish is gone! Its that easy!
Casey P.
I love this product. It is so much easier than wasting a trillion paper towels to remove nail polish. My only con is that it will only last about 5 uses before the sponge is too nasty to use.
Kay C.
Friendswood, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Non-Acetone, 7 oz more...
I love this product as it saves time on the removal of your fingernail polish. Don’t have to look for cotton balls. Makes less of a mess. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
jess j.
Dumont, NJ
This is my favorite way to remove nail polish. It's quick and easy and doesn't run the risk of accidentally spilling any product on yourself. Would definitely recommend it, especially when in a hurry!
Alaa A.
Chicago Ridge, IL
This sponge was the best thing I ever bought! It's so convenient and clean! It makes changing my nail polish so much easier and less tedious. definitely something I would continue to purchase and use! Even my friends and family members love it and buy it now.
Mary W.
Pulaski, TN
Talk about easy and mess free. You don't need cotton balls or anything! This works really well. I also like the fact that you can just add more polish remover to the the sponge once it gets dry. Love this product!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I prefer these over the portable bottles of nail polish remover because the mess is less you just stick your finger in an your done the only time I won't recommend this if wearing dark polish
Sara F.
Spokane, WA
This is probably my favorite drug store polish remover. The scrub brush really does what it's supposed to and is suuuuuper helpful. There's so much remover, one jar will last f.o.r.e.v.e.r.
Chrystal G.
Clinton, IL
I enjoy the ease of this product. Takes my nail polish off easy every time. Saves time not having to use cotton balls and a separate nail polish remover. All in one convenience is awesome.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???