BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Natasha N.
Somerville, MA
Works surprisingly well. There are slots for your fingers to go in, and you rotate your fingers for a few seconds and then pull them out. Works like a charm! Not too expensive either!
Vivienne Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using this product. Gets the job done and fairly quickly as well . The only con is that if you forget to wash your hands , just remember there’s remover on your entire finger.
Ember Y.
Lawrence, KS
I love the cutex twist and scrub sponge, because I am very clumsy and less likely to spill it due to the fact that it's in a jar. Works great don't have to use a million cotton balls.
Lisa L.
Chapin
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
Absolute easiest and quickest way to remove fingernail polish. Not really meant for getting toes into but I just squeeze out excess from sponge inside, remove from jar for toenails
Kristian S.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Twist more...
This is easy and convenient. You don’t have to sit there spending your whole life trying to remove nail polish. And there’s no more dipping cotton and using a half bag for one hand
Erika C.
I love this not only is it easy to use but you get a great value and you don't need any extra stuff just dip your finger in and bomb it removed any polish just with a cohoes strokes
Zuly T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Even though this product is great at removing nail polish from my nails, I always spill it so I'm not a huge fan of the container. I'll be sticking to the old fashion cotton balls.
Hannah M.
I really love the jar sponge type of nail polish removers like these. They are so useful and you don't need to waste cotton balls or tissues and stuff doesn't get stuck on your nail. After I first tried this I have not gone back to the bottles.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This is good for removing nail polish from both the natural nail plate and nail extensions. This is a good alternatives from acetone. IT is a good value for its price. It is easy to use.
Leslee M.
Lexington, KY
I wanted to love this product but it does take while for the Polish to come off. I sat there and let it soak but it took forever especially if you have more than one coat of polish.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???