BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Sara F.
Spokane, WA
This is probably my favorite drug store polish remover. The scrub brush really does what it's supposed to and is suuuuuper helpful. There's so much remover, one jar will last f.o.r.e.v.e.r.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I prefer these over the portable bottles of nail polish remover because the mess is less you just stick your finger in an your done the only time I won't recommend this if wearing dark polish
Mary W.
Pulaski, TN
Talk about easy and mess free. You don't need cotton balls or anything! This works really well. I also like the fact that you can just add more polish remover to the the sponge once it gets dry. Love this product!
Chrystal G.
Clinton, IL
I enjoy the ease of this product. Takes my nail polish off easy every time. Saves time not having to use cotton balls and a separate nail polish remover. All in one convenience is awesome.
Sheree B.
We use a lit of nail polish in my house, and this is fun in a jar. My girls love dipping into the jar and watching the colors disappear. This is a definite must keep in the house product.
Katherine L.
Astoria, NY
Easy to use in removing my nail polish. After a while the nail polish gunk would build up. Does not seem as sanitary since you basically end up using the same nail polish scrub/remover.
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
This is great for removing stubborn glitter polish that doesn't like to come off. Very easy to use, I bought this at Ulta and sally beauty supply. Works great, would recommend to anyone
Meagan V.
Bronx
Super easy to use. You just dip your finger in and wiggle it around it and it comes out clean. It doesn't come out all the way clean you have to work a little but it's super convenient.
Tiffany O.
Pompano Beach, FL
I thought this product would be better than the traditional cotton and acetone because of the convieniance of the sponge but I find it takes much longer than it would to do it the traditional way. For travel I guess it's better but I will not repurchase.
Lillianna F.
This product is easy access. It is affective with getting all of the nail polish off. The way the remover bottle was designed makes it easily refillable. I highly suggest this product.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???