BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Judith G.
I like using this for when I have acrylic nails on it helps a little to softens my nails for when I want the off but it also help me for when my nail color isn’t matching my outfits right so can deep them in and do a different color
Amber R.
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
This is my favorite for removing nail polish. I've used this stuff forever. I usually get it at Walmart but it can be hard to find. It is fairly inexpensive but a bottle of remover is cheaper. I would recommend this product.
Mary G.
This is really convenient for on the go-in a hurry! Nail polish comes off great unless its a glitter type, those types of nail polish are always a bit harder to remove completely. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kristin D.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like the twist and scrub sponge remover. The jar is very convenient and I feel the sponge saves product (as well as cotton balls) You just put your nail in the center of the sponge opening and “twist &scrub” until you pull out a clean nail. Really easy to use especially if you like doing your own nails from time to time at home I’d say this is for you. And when I run out of the actual remover. I just pour some more in the jar.
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
I wasn’t very impressed by this product. When removing red polish it turned my whole finger red which is very annoying. I ended up having to use another nail polish remover on a cotton ball to get all the red off of me.
Brittany J.
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
This little thing is so handy!! I love that I don’t have to get my fingers dirty with the cotton balls that end up getting all over my fingers. This remover does a great job at removing the polish completely and cleanly.
Gabrielle M.
Arlington
I love this idea for makeup remover, really makes me just marvel at the things the human mind innovates. It makes removing polish WAY easier than having to fiddle with cotton balls or rounds, and is far less wasteful.
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Non-Acetone, 7 oz more...
I really like that this nail polish remover has an option to dip your finger in and twist to get the polish off or you can use the little wand inside. Makes it very easy to get the polish off. Highly recommend.
Ashley M.
birmingham al
This is the absolute EASIEST nail polish removing product out there!!! I’m in love with it! Simply insert each fingernail and twist it for a few seconds and POOF.....The nail polish is completely off!
Anna B.
Pearl River, NY
Super good for a lazy girl like me, all you have to do is put one nail in at a time and it’s really fast. Make sure to use lotion afterwards because it can dry out your fingers. This is my favorite!
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???