BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
alyssa m.
this product saves me so much time when it comes to removing nail polish. i've bought this twice because i love it so much! it is of good value and super easy to use. definitely going to keep buying and everyone should buy this!
Aubrey M.
Murfreesboro, TN
For me, this is the only way to remove nail polish. It's not great for your toes, but I regularly change my fingernail polish. This doesn't dry out my nails, and I'm able to paint them as often as I want!
Caitlin F.
Bought this product and thought how nice it was not to have use a massive amount of cotton balls to get my color off. Well they work great but you're still going to have to use 2-3 for a complete removal.
Fanta D.
Brooklyn, NY
Does an amazing job in quickly removing nail polish by just sticking your finger into the hole. However, leaves fingers very ashy after using product! But still very easy to use. Would definitely buy again
Stephanie B.
I put this nail polish remover on par with Formula X by Sephora before that was discontinued. Perfect for the clumsy and accident prone like myself! The true answer to not spilling acetone on the carpet!!!
Jessica I.
Hampton, Nh
Love this product works great on all kinds of polish.I would recommend using non acetone for acrylics.I don't really mind the smell of this product as with some other removers .Overall is a great product.
Heather W.
Bivins, TX
I really like using this product but can only get a few uses out of it before any nail color wants to just stay on my finger tips. It's a good value but not something I'll buy again and I don't recommend it.
Kortney R.
Pearl City
This product is awesome! It's convenient and very affordable! I love how if I run out of cotton balls there is nothing to worry about. This is my go to polish remover and I have been using it for years.
Tiffany S.
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
It was very easy to use and worked really well in taking off the nail polish. However, because of the contact to more than just my nail, it left my skin looking pretty dry. Overall, I would buy it again.
Dee H.
South Jordan , ut
It's easy to use I hate using Cotton balls it just gets gross. This makes taking of my nail polish fast and easy to use. Is reusable and soft and I can take it anywhere. I would recommend it to everyone.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???