BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Rachel S.
This nail polish remover comes in handy when you don't want to use cotton balls with a container of nail polisher remover. It is not that expensive and can be use on the go. I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone.
Arielle B.
Waukesha, WI
Super convenient, effective, and long lasting. It's a little pricey compared to your typical bottle of nail polish remover, but the packaging makes it perfect to use for travel. No messing around with cotton balls/pads either!
Kati K.
Lewiston
I love the theory of this product and the fact that you don't need a million things to wipe off your polish! It's all in this one jar but it does soak your fingers so everything you eat with your hands you can taste the remover
Amber R.
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
This is my favorite for removing nail polish. I've used this stuff forever. I usually get it at Walmart but it can be hard to find. It is fairly inexpensive but a bottle of remover is cheaper. I would recommend this product.
Shonna 🌸.
Raleigh, NC
This is my goto polish remover because it's super easy to take on-the-go. You don't need cotton balls or pads to apply. Just stick your finger in the sponge and try to twist to rub off the polish. I will continue to purchase!
Elida M.
I liked this products it was conviene and could be done with one hand. I did notice that the sponge dried out after a while though at first it was drenched though. I'm not sure I would buy a second time around though not for the price.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
This product is so convienent! You can just watch TV and relax while gently massaging your fingers. Super affordable, and one tub lasts FOREVER! Scent isn't super overpowering either :) And you can purchase almost anywhere!
Amanda D.
Ha I think I stuck with it just bc it's what my grandmother used ages ago is like a mini trip down memory lane the scent is strong and not very pleasant but it does the job so I can't really complain about tried and true
Sarah C.
Bridgewater, NJ
This is super convenient! I love this product, the only con is that the sponge inside gets super dirty and full of all the old nailpolish you took off. I guess you can't help that... but for short term use this is great.
Katianna V.
las cruces, NM
This is a super convenient product. Love this because the remover doesn't damage my nails and the sponge removes nail polish easily. You can even flip the sponge upside down or turn it inside out to get extra use of it!
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???