BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Victoria M.
Clayton, DE
The sponge helps it to work faster and easier to remove nail polish. It's gentle on my nails too. It doesn't dry them out. Obviously like any other remover would it burns if you have cuts on your fingers. In my case I bite my nails, but trying to break that bad habit.
Elizabeth H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I really liked this nail polish remover, but I didn't like that I couldn't get my toes! It was annoying to have to go grab a cotton pad and not be able just use the product by itself. It worked wonders for my nails and I would recommend this song for your finger nails!
Denise R.
Cutex has always been our nail polish remover. It works great and on the first try no need to scrub fingernails with the acetone when you have cutex. And now it's even easier with the twist bottle just insert my finger and give it a Twist and Bam no more nail polish.
Hind J.
Flushing, NY
Literally I think it was 2 years ago or so when I first came across one of these! It just blows my mind how innovative the beauty industry has become in regards to new inventions. I ask myself, Why didn't come up with this? It makes it really easy to rid yourself of nail polish. Really cool idea.
Carolina L.
Fresno, CA
I love this nail polish remover! You just stick your finger in the sponge and rotate your finger and the nail polish comes right off. The only negative thing is that when you have used it a few times, the color you've previously removed can stain your nails/fingers.
MariaGabriela M.
This product is my fave to take off nail polish, the packaging is the best idea in the world, I'm very happy that they came with this presentation, you can ride off the polish without getting your hands dirty and full of nail polish, I highly recommend this product
Jami P.
Richmond, VA
This is one of my favorite polish removers! It's so quick and I love that you don't even need to have cotton balls! You just stick your chosen finger in and there are little openings throughout the sponge! It takes five or six twists and voila! The polish is gone!
Morgan P.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this product because of the  convince, and it works well to remove the polish, the only con I have is that you can only you it on your finger nails and you can not use it on your toe nails, I think I would be more inclined to use a bottle of romover instead
Kenzie L.
Tisbury
I have the non acetone version, and while it eventually gets the job done, it takes forever. It caused my nails to peel when I used it( I had to use a lot and scrub for a while to get it off). It took me much longer than it should have to get off old nail polish. I wouldn't get this again.
Erin P.
I have been purchasing these twist and remove nail polish remover jars for years. Very convenient to pack while traveling and easy to use without needing cotton balls and a bottle of remover. Down side is these don't last as long as a regular bottle of remover.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???