BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Meranda D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff is great. Easily takes off glitter and gel polish and, if you're careful, removes dark polish without getting smudges all over your fingers. However, if you pull your fingertip out the wrong way or too quickly, it will smudge. Overall fantastic.
Michelle S.
Willow Street, PA
This stuff is perfect for my 6 & 7 year old granddaughters. It's a lot easier for them to use rather then spilling the bottle all over the place. They love paining fingernails and toenails so I'll probably be using a lot of this for years to come.
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
This is super easy and mess free. No need for a bunch of cotton swabs, you just dip your finger in the little sponge, rotate back and forth and DONE!!! Didn’t dry out my cuticles and price is reasonable; more than a bottle but again no need for cotton balls
Ann Marie H.
I bought this on a whim once and thought it was a great idea! It saves you from having to use cotton ball after cotton ball as you take off your polish. The problem with this is that it dries out after a while and you have to add some regular remover to it.
Sara C.
New berlin, WI
Easy to use and keeps things less messy. It is harder to remove glitters or shimmers but overall it takes a couple seconds. It's easy to add more remover to the sponge as it starts to dry too. Great price for how long it lasts. I would recommend to others.
Alex C.
bellmore
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Non-Acetone, 7 oz more...
I paint my nails clear and this Comes in handy in so many ways. No more having to have cotton balls then shake the acetone to the cotton balls repeat etc this product eliminates that process where all you do is dip your fingers and boom nail polished moved.
Allie M.
Freeport, NY
i love this for removing nail polish. It's fast and easy. It takes a matter of second to take any nail polish off. I wear gel nail polish a lot. It comes off in no time. It's a good value. I wish they had a bigger option. I use it up pretty fast. I buy it all the time.
Grace V.
I love the twist and scrub, it saves me from having cotton ball fuzz every where and it really soaks off my polish. This is NOT for gel polish but it works wonders for your average everyday nail polish. Smell isn't too overpowering I'd still open a window.
Christina F.
This is a nice nail polish remover option because it doesn't require any cotton pads, but for certain nail polishes I feel like the sponge doesn't provide enough friction to remove the polish. Good product, but I typically prefer regular liquid nail polish remover.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this as a gift in a beauty kit. I like the idea of it, but only ended up using it once or twice. Takes twice as long to remove polish and three times the effort as putting polish remover and a cotton ball. Cute as a gift but not great for usability.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???