BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Kansas G.
Mount Vernon
This product is great . The nail polish remover stays fresh and in one spot at all times. I never waste the remover since i dont have to pour it all over a napkin after i find one.. Its very easy to use since both the remover and sponge are in a compact space that leaves no mess.
Julie K.
I felt this was difficult to get a color off my nails.  This is the first time I have used it but probably wont try it again.  it is ok for clear polish but I had a hard time getting a color off.  Although it is convenient without the use of cotton balls.
Amanda M.
Chula Vista, CA
I live for products like this. Easy cleanup, easy application, and it helps you not to waste. Well worth the price, which is not high at all. Walmart and beauty supplies usually have this. If you've never used a polish remover like this I definitely suggest you give it a shot
Janelle S.
Hummelstown, PA
I like the idea behind this, but it leaves my skin stained. If I used a red or a pink polish in the past, when I go to take of my polish, my finger tips are left pink/red. I then have to use another polish remover to remove the stains from my skin. Good concept, bad design.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
I gave it 3 stars because, although it does take off your nail polish, it does leave your fingers dirty because you are putting your finger in it, instead of just doing your nails. I would recommend it, it's easier to do, as long as you don't mind having a mess afterwards.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
I like the concept of this item. The only thing is that it actually takes longer to get the nail polish off than traditional use. Also, if you have a cut on you finger, it sort of can't be avoided. It's a great product however and I more than likely will use it again!!!!
Tara R.
Wyandotte, MI
I use this all the time for the convenience and value. It's also easier for my daughter to use and less messy.  The one complaint I do have, is the odor. The smell is very strong, and I wish it didn't smell so chemically. all in all, I would buy this product again.
Vernancia C.
Baytown, TX
I love this for travelling because I use a lot of nail polish the downside for me on this product is after a few polish removals the sponge gets dirty from previous times and gets my nails messy. However when I want a no mess fast polish removal this is a great product.
Victoria M.
Clayton, DE
The sponge helps it to work faster and easier to remove nail polish. It's gentle on my nails too. It doesn't dry them out. Obviously like any other remover would it burns if you have cuts on your fingers. In my case I bite my nails, but trying to break that bad habit.
Elizabeth H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I really liked this nail polish remover, but I didn't like that I couldn't get my toes! It was annoying to have to go grab a cotton pad and not be able just use the product by itself. It worked wonders for my nails and I would recommend this song for your finger nails!
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???