BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Concept of this product is great, but it is hard to get polish off by simply dunking your finger in and rubbing it on a "scrub". It was difficult to remove sparkle or long last polishes with a top coat.  On simple one coat polish removal it worked great, but I don't think I would try it again. Regular polish or polish removal wipes work much better!
Liz E.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great product for tweens - helps avoid the spills that will inevitably take place with the constant polish changes and slumber party mani/pedis. ;) It's definitely convenient for quick polish changes or when you need to fix one nail. For me, the sponge is usually too soft for long-term use. I still prefer to use bottled remover and cotton balls.
Kb K.
This of course is a favorite partially do to nostalgia. I remember thinking how fancy it was when I was a little girl. Removes polish well and iOf course no cotton pads or balls needed. But I'm clumsy and always seem to spill this no matter how careful.  I wish it would come with a spill proof cover. Classic remover. Fast and easy if you're not a klutz.
Dee H.
I really love the twist and scrub combo of this polish remover. I just soak my nails in the sponge/solution and after a few seconds, twist back and forth and the sponge does the "scrubbing" removing even dark colors and glitter polishes effortlessly. Highly recommend and much less chance for spillage versus using the regular bottle of polish remover. Love it!!!
Nicole G.
When I was first introduced to this product it was life changing! It made getting the nail polish off so much easier and faster. My only complaint is that instead of traditional removing where the remover only really hits your nails, this gets all over your fingers and (at least for me) leaves my hands smelling like remover for a few hours after.
Cristal R.
I love using this kind of nail polish remover, even though some users may find it annoying and tedious I think it saves me time from having to soak at least 5 cotton balls to remove my original nail polish color. Its clean, effortless, and fast. Sometimes I keep the bottle and clean it out to change the nail polish remover inside, for continuous use.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I think this idea on its own is just fabulous! This is such a hassle and time savor. You put your finger in and twist it around and in like 60 seconds or less your ready to move on to your next nail. No more going through bags upon bags of cotton balls! Every once in a while you will need to hit rough spots to get access polish off but 9/10 success. So worth it.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Quite possibly the first style of polish remover I remember using. My first use was thanks to my mom as she purchased for me as a teen. It is so easy to use and gets the polish off in no time! Simple and powerful. Great price and there is a lot of remover inside unlike some products that have more sponge than remover. I would highly recommend.
Lindsey C.
Lubbock, TX
This product is easy to use, and even easier to store. You don't have to worry about it leaking out if it falls over like other removers! I got mine from CVS, and it's super easy to use. You just dip your nail and twist against the sponge, but sometimes it's hard to get the outer edges, so I supplement by dipping a Q-Tip into the jar.
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
I really REALLY hate when I use a tissue or cotton ball to take off nail polish, and then the smell lingers because the used tissue/ball is in the wastebasket. This solves my dilemma! The only thing I do not care for is that your entire finger up to the nail is in the sponge so if you have a small cut it will burn! Other than that, did a great job!
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???