BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Michelle M.
Howell, MI
I just got into doing my nails all the time. I have bought several different removers and I do think this is a good brand and I enjoy the easy of the remover sponges, a little trick I have figured out was to keep the container with the sponge and just keep refilling with the bottled remover. Good idea if you like the sponge removers but don't want to keep buying them over and over. I purchased at CVS for under about five dollars. I think most removers work about the same so you can't go wrong with this classic brand that i've used for over probably 20-30 years.
Olivia M.
Memphis, TN
I love this product. I love the ease of using it. The only thing I want to point out is that if you use black, blue, purple or red (darker shades) they will stain the acetone and the sponge and it will dye your fingertips. So just avoid removing those polishes with this product or you will have whatever dark color polished dyed onto your fingertips for almost a week lol.
Brandi R.
Kingsley, MI
I wanted to LOVE this product for the sake of the cottonball mess I would have to deal with if I didn't. This product is a brilliant idea but it fell short in my books. It was messy from all the excess polish remover left dripping from your fingers and it didn't always get all your polish off. If you used this product, you most likely had to go back and clean up what it missed and if you ask me, if you're going to go through all that, why not just stick to the old polish remover and cotton ball process.
Katy C.
Mesa, AZ
I buy these sponge nail polish removers when ever I find them. I love how easy this was to use, and how quickly it removes your nail polish in comparison to doing it manually. I do think the nail polish needs more Acetone or something though, does take longer then some sponge removers, but I would buy again since it was affordable.
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
If you haven;t tried this you must! its so so much easier to use then getting a nail polish remover with cotton balls and the risk of spilling. This is an easy to use all in one product, simply open the container and stick your nail in and twist, the polish will come right off! no mess, no hassle, no cotton balls or trash.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
This works well with most if not all types of nail polish. Just know that if it is glitter or sparkly nail polish, you will need a few extra twists to get it off. The sponge will also soak up the colours of nail polishes used over time but it still can be used. You can always top it up when it gets low or turn the sponge upside down when the other side starts to get really overused and difficult to work with.
Kelsey K.
Tacoma, WA
I love this product! I am hard to impress when it comes to saving time in a routine. I paint my nails up to three times a week. But this worked wonders and it was so much cleaner. I didn't have to pick up when I was done just replaced the cap! Plus a was wearing a glitter polish and it stripped it so quickly. I will suggest this to everyone. Plus I just refilled it. Favorite nail polish remover ever.
Regina S.
Ok, first, I have to say this is the easiest way to get rid of nail polish. I know, soaking a cotton on regular acetone is very easy as well. But, this, you insert your finger, leave it in for a few seconds and allow the remover to soak your nails, twist and voila your nail polish is off. The only reason I don't love it is having my fingers immersed in acetone is, I'm sure, not the best method.
Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
I know these are drying and not great for natural nails, but it's SO convenient and mess free! It's the only way I will take glitter nail polish off (if I haven't used a peel of base coat...HOLO Cristine thanks for the tip!). I'll soak the finger for a few seconds before rubbing the nail against the sponge and the glitter nail polish is off in a matter of seconds! You just can't beat that!
Estella G.
Indianapolis, IN
I usually love Cutex nail polish removers, this product however just didn't cut it for me. The idea behind it is great, but it just doesn't work that well. The sponge inside doesn't catch all other crevices of my nail and I end up needing to go back over it with a cotton ball and some more remover. It'd be easier just to stick to the "old school" cotton ball and remover method.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???