BY CUTEX

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Cat S.
Abilene, TX
This product works SUPER well to remove all the polish from your fingernail!! It's so fast and easy! It's not over priced or gimmicky at all! Obviously it doesn't work well for just cleaning up around your nail, but that's the only con!
itxaso l.
New castle, DE
Quizá sea el quita esmaltes más cómodo que he usado hasta ahora, es la típica esponjita que está impregnada en el producto, es muy cómodo pero enseguida se gasta o si usas colores fuertes no vale mucho
Maria C.
miami
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Non-Acetone, 7 oz more...
This one is very simple to use , don't need any cotton , i purchased it at a local rite-aid , im a repeat user bc its so simple that i cant purchase a diff one !
krystal t.
Medford, OR
I love this it's so convenient and easy to use I would recommend it to someone with children cause not only will it be faster for you to get things done it is also easy for them to use!
Michelle Aubrey G.
Dubai, Dubai
When I went to walmart to purchase acetone to remove my nails, I picked up this one and it works well in removing polish. I didn't use cotton balls, and the sponge inside was enough to remove the polishes on my nails. Only thing I noticed is that, it made my nails super dry after dipping it inside. I brought it with me when I traveled back home but unfortunately It spilled almost all of it and when It is low, you can't dip your nails on it anymore and still works..
Amy T.
This nail polish remover is one of my all time favourite. I absolutely love the way it takes my nail polish off. It takes my dark red and burgundy nail polishes off without a problem. I highly recommend this product to anyone on a budget. So amazing.
Louise W.
Dubai
Good concept, but I found it made the pads of my fingers very dry and they started to flake. If you don't want to physically use a pad and remover on each nail this is a much quicker way of doing things, but only if you're not bothered about the skin around your fingers!
Eliana C.
Distrito Nacional
Could í love this more?! Imposible! I hate the smell of acetone, and this product have solved my problem, no smell, no cotton need, just twist and scrub and your nail polish is gone! Love this! Genius product!
Victoria H.
Montreal, QC
These are so convenient, and so much faster than using cotton balls. Even for the tough stuff, like glitter. I love glitter nail polish, but it is *so* difficult to remove with a cotton ball. With this, I can just let my finger sit for a few seconds.
Don't use if you have any cuts on your finger, though. Ouch!
💖✨☺️
It's ok but hard to work with I would rather the bottle formula any day but it does the job. I am giving it a 2/5 because it doesn't work as well as the other products of the brand. So if u want to save a little time this is perfect for a night out but if ur sitting at home use the other great products.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow , NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???